TWENTY ONE

*not edited, written while half asleep.
SneNkosi😍❤️ idea by SikholiweSityebi

Nkosiyabo.Z

I wake up and stare down this beautiful woman sleeping on my chest. I love the way she looks, her beautiful curves and stretch marks that look like lightning which makes her look even more sexy. She also has some baby fat but it makes her look better in some way. I love this woman so much and ngizomshada. I was wrong to think I could do live without her. She is my life, I can't imagine a happy life without her.
__

Snethemba.B

I wake up to Nkosiyabo staring at me. Shit! I slept with him? Hawe mah I shouldn't have done this😭. "Usuvukile sthandwa sami" he says in his deep morning voice. "Haybo just because we slept with each other does not mean we are back together" I say getting up and putting on my dress that was now on the floor. I don't know where my panty is so I'm going to wear this dress without a panty I guess. "Uyaphi?" Nkosiyabo asks as he sees me walking towards the door. "Home, well ill first look for my baby, breastfeed him then I'll leave" I reply before leaving. Call me cold and rude but I don't care, I'm still not getting back with him.
__

I hear someone whistle as I enter the kitchen I turn around and see Cebelihle leaning against a kitchen cardboard. I click my tongue and carry on doing my business. "You know I wouldn't treat you like ubafo is treating you right?" He says getting closer to me. "Weeh mahh. What do you know about treating a woman right? Yazini, just leave me alone nje  Cebelihle?! Is that too hard for you?" I snap before leaving the kitchen with my cereal. I'm honestly just tired of these men, the whole clan of Zulus actually.
--
I walk into a guestroom and I see Ziphe who is sitting with Nontando and they are busy playing with my baby.
"Sanibona" I greet sitting down on the double bed.
Nothando looks at me with a side eye and Ziphe starts laughing. "Hawu guys" I say and Nothando hands me Sbonga. "Yeah ntombi, how was it?" She asks. "Ini" I ask innocently. "Ihe ntombazane! We can all see kure you got something nyana nje" Ziphe says. "I don't know what you are talking about ke nna" I say breastfeeding my baby. "Pho manje nashiya ingane la.. he was crying the whole night ke ingane yakho we Snethemba" Anathi says walking into the room. "Nceseni guys, it won't happen again I promise" I actually feel guilty now.
"Ayi it's chai girl as long as you were enjoying" Nothando says.
"ustout wena chomii!" Ziphe says as she notices my hickeys.
"Haybo are they that bad"
"Uk'muncile ntombazane" Nothando says also examining my hickey.
"Uthe nje I want to make sure ukuthi I leave a mark la" Anathi says.
I'm honestly too shocked to speak now.
__

Nkosiyabo.Z

I see Snethemba walking towards me with her bag and her car keys on her hand. She has Ndalenhle on her hip.
"Sawubona" I greet her.
"Hey" she greets back.
"Sengiyahamba, I'll fetch Sbonga on the 28th" she says handing me Ndalenhle.  "His clothes and milk are in the guestroom that Ziphe and Nothando were using" she opens her car and she's about to leave but I call her.
"We need to talk about this, about us" I say walking towards her.
"I'm fetching you tomorrow at 12pm. And I'm not taking no for an answer" I continue. We need to get back together phela manje ngeke it's been too long.
"Fine, I'll see you then" she replies before driving off.
___

WE JUST HIT 11K VIEWS🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 in 4 MONTHSS😍🥺❤️ thank you so much bafwethu I love yall so much like wow🥺.
I know the chapters are really short but imma try guys to me it's still holidays phela😭🤭.

Hope you are still enjoying the book🙃