•𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓•

🇮 🇫 🇪 🇴 🇱 🇺 🇼 🇦 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐖𝐀• 

I rested on my bed, my apple devices scattered all over as i conversed with my manager through a video call on my Macbook Air 13-inch (M2) while going through my instagram with my iphone 14 pro.

"You have fifty new followers and the statistics say that 90% of them are from Nigeria." She said cheerfully making me roll my eyes.

"Just fifty? My mates have more." She rubbed her temples.

"Look Ari, you need to stop comparing yourself to others. You just started making a name for yourself, whereas most of them have been doing it since they knew how to say their first words."

She was right. My manager was like my best friend. She was the only one i allowed to scold or correct me and get away with it.

"Anyway, I'm in school now, i have to focus… ill leave you to handle my account, bye." I ended the call as a notification popped up on my screen.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒔𝒌𝑩𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒏.

ASKBRYNN was the social app of Brynnica Academy, students had their accounts. Newsletter, daily activities and also the school gossip was postes there.

It was mandatory for everystudent to download the AskBrynn app. 

I scrolled through the app to see a video of two girls fighting in what looked like a bathroom. 

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐒3 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥.

I scrambled up on my feet, slipoing my feet into my gucci slippers and rushed out to the toilet.

"Aaah!! Leave my boyfriend alone!!" The first girl screamed.

"Why should i leave him when he's bethrothed to me!!" The second girl retorted.

The two girls tackled each other, dragging their hair. One was in braids while the other had wavy curls. 

"Your boyfriend said, you are just a public toilet for any guy with enough money to use!" Everyone gasped as the first girl screamed punching the second one on her breasts.

"Ah!!" She collapsed on the floor and immediately a fair girl carrying long black locs rushed to the scene pushing the firsg girl away from the second.

"Do you want to kill her?" 

I recognized the fair girl, she was Precious Igbinoba; the only child of the Igbinoba's, the heir to the corporation and a Christian Dior Model.

"S-She insulted me first!"

I turned to see Favour standing beside me. "Omo, girls sha."

"Aren't you a girl?" I asked chuckling and we walked out of the toilet area. 

"I'm going to meet my cousins, wanna come along?" Favour asked me. I stared at my iphone and the time read 2:15pm. 

"Sure."

🇩 🇴 🇾 🇮 🇳  '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍•