•𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃•

🇪 🇸 🇹 🇭 🇪 🇷  ’🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐑𝐄•

‘You are very beautiful, i've never met a girl like you’

I remember him saying as we f*cked in the girls bathroom. His smiling face as he rested his head on my chest, telling me sweet words and I giggled in response.

I wasn't an elite, but here I was being held and coddled by one. I felt on top of the world.

My dad always told me to stay away from the elites, that they were horrible people who would use you as a stepping stone for their greatness.

Apparently my dad had been involved with one of the elites’s parents.

It wasn't the same for me, I loved him and I had given my body to him, my soul and everything.

“Shit.” I cursed, picking up my english textbook that landed on my toe. I would just go to the bathroom first before its lunch time.

I placed my hand on the lock about to push the door open as moans echoed from inside.

“Oh! Oh my god…oh…Jire you’re so good!” 

Huh?

“You take me so well too! damn where have you been all this while!” His baritone voice replied as their gaps echoed.

No.

No.

That’s not true.

I stepped away from the door heading downstairs to the other girls bathroom, washing my face and staring at myself in the mirror.

My skin was as smooth as Precious Igbinoba’s, I had perfect teeth like Moyosola Coker, I had beautiful hair like Adekunle Ifeoluwa.

I placed my hands on my hips, i wasn't endowed like Favour, Wunmi or Treasure.

Heck i didn't even have entrancing eyes like Treasure.

B-but i was pretty, i looked like a model! Was that not enough?

I wiped my face, heading to the cafeteria as everyone kept looking at me like I was stained with blood. It wasn't my time of the month so that was definitely not it.

I stared at where he sat, with some Ss3 boys laughing and talking. 

“Jire” He took a bottle from Nonso and stopped smiling when he saw me. 

“See how she's calling you, like you are acquainted.” Nonso laughed and Jire laughed with him. I was shocked, he kept talking to his friends ignoring me and everyone kept giving me weird stares.

“I need to talk to Olajire.”

“Ee! Jire shes horny o! shes looking for next victim!” Johnson, an Ss3 student said and they all laughed along.

What were they talking about?

And then I got a notification on ASKBRYNN.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭.

The eye was an account on ASKBRYNN that the school authorities or teachers didn't know about. It was an account that was run by someone nobody knew and it was used to expose or rat out students.