• 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 •

Above is the image of Brynnica Hall.

/1/

🇹 🇭 🇮 🇷 🇩  🇵 🇪 🇷 🇸 🇴 🇳  🇵 🇴 🇻

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑• 

Brynnica Academy. A very influential and prestigious school admitting students from all over the world.

The front building stood tall, with its gray and black painting with huge statues of a male and female student shaking hands in front of a more towering statue that looked like a principal.

Dozens of cars settled in the School parking lot, and everyone was either a billionaire or a very influential person in the society. Of course the rich loved to be around the rich, that was why when the school was declared open, every wealthy and rich parent transferred their children from their old schools to BRYNNICA ACADEMY; where they would be among like minds, heirs to different heritages.

Brynnica Academy had a lot of uniforms for different days.

The uniform was a black pleated skirt with white stripes at the hem which was above knee length, a White short sleeve with a black striped tie, and a black blazer jacket with gold buttons for females. Worn only on Mondays and Wednesdays

For males, it was the same but with long trousers and a longer tie. Worn also on Mondays and Wednesdays.

The Tuesday and Thursday outfits were a gray pleated skirt and waistcoat with a white long-sleeve shirt and striped tie for females. Gray pants and armless sweater with a long white sleeve shirt and striped tie for males.

On Fridays and Saturdays, they wore pure white hoodies for both males and females. On Sundays, they wore gray skirts and pants, white long sleeves, and Black sweaters.

The interesting thing about the Prestigious Academy was that everyone was new.

In the midst of the hundreds of cars containing students from different countries and states, most importantly Nigeria who were brought by their parents to study in this Prestigious school as boarders. Parked was a Blue Mercedes Benz and two students stood in front of it with their parents.

>>

"Please Mom, is it because I rejected the Calvin Klein offer? I'm sorry! They wanted me to model boxers! You know how I feel about my body, please punish me any other way." The Sixteen-year-old begged, holding onto his mother's arms, refusing to step into the building.

"Stop seeing this enrollment as a punishment, other wealthy and influential kids like you also had to leave their old school to come here! Jedidiah behave yourself!" His mother yelled, swatting his hands away.

"You could have just left me in my old school Mom! This place is just a dignified prison!" Jedidiah groaned in frustration, his glossy pink lips dried from all the talking.

His Stepsister dusted her Balenciaga sneakers kissing their mom. "Why can't you be like Favour? She's not complaining because she knows that it's for her good."

Jedidiah glared at his sister, Favour Kaia Wayne. She was the product of his father's first love who passed away. He hated being compared, most especially to Favour.

"She's not bothered, because she doesn't have any friends or a life!" Mrs Wayne gasped at the words her son spouted.

"Je-"

"It's fine Mom, he didn't mean it. And besides, we are running late. See you on visiting day?" Favour immediately chirped in, to avoid the argument prolonging.