Chapter 29: Iris Callahan

"What are you doing with that?"

"You already know what I'm doing with it."

"Jax. I like it when you dominate me, but I don't know."

"Give it a try. Pick a safeword. If you don't like it, I'll stop right away, and we'll do something else."

"Rose. At Rose, you stop everything. I'm trusting you, okay? Please don't break it."

Jax's face softens, and he cups the side of my face delicately.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Honestly, you are in control of this whole thing, I'm only pretending that I am. You tell me everything that you want and don't want. I thought we could try something new. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, but we will have to take it slow. I don't want to be blindfolded, gagged."

"We won't go into all that yet. I'm not even into all of it. Let's see if you even like the basic stuff. If you do, then we can try other things."

"Will you still want to be with me even if I don't like it?"

"Iris, I'm not like Christian Gray. I'm not a fictional character written by E.L. James. I'm not about to whip you or anything. Spanking though. I do like spanking. Not unless you want to."

"I definitely don't want to whip me or flog me or whatever they call it. I would be willing to try spanking though. With your hand."

"Okay. I'll let you know when I'm going to, and we can discuss it again. Consent always."

"And tell me what you're going to do. Just for now."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Please listen to me."

"Of course. What you say goes. Rose it is."

Jax takes my two wrists in one hand, wrapping the black silk tie around them. He reaches above him, fastening it onto the gorgeous headboard. His blue eyes are on me as my eyes widen. I watch as he sharply tugs on it to make sure that it's tight enough so I don't pull it loose. But it doesn't trap me if I want to get out.

"Remember, you can tell me to stop anytime."

I nod in agreement, earning a firm slap on my thigh.

"Words, flower."

"Yes, Jax. And if you don't want to continue, you can always stop. Your consent matters too."

He nods in approval, looking up and down my naked body on his black sheeted bed. His eyes glint in mischievous danger and lust. A smirk falls onto Jax's handsome face. His fingers tickle me as they glide lightly over my skin. 

I whimper as they brush over my clit while his knees widen my legs. His one hand unbuttons his white dress shirt, his other playing with the wet lips of my pussy.

"You are so beautiful," he groans.

I moan his name as shock waves of pleasure roll down my body. His fingers have entered me slowly, curling up to hit in the right spot.

"You will not cum unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

The 'sir' slips out of my mouth before I even have a chance to filter myself. He grunts, obviously liking what had involuntarily spilled. Never have I ever wanted to call a man 'sir' in bed, but it feels natural with him. He makes me feel safe, confident, and beautiful. 

He makes sure that he's not only getting pleasure but that I am too. He doesn't want me to feel less independent, he wants me to feel like I'm being taken care of. In more ways than one. And I quite like it. Though it's hard for me to admit.