What a night

* Smut Ahead

You had just finished getting dressed.  (May I add you was looking cute)

- Don't mind the face.

You gathered your things, say bye to Miles and drive over to Miles's place with your mom

You gathered your things, say bye to Miles and drive over to Miles's place with your mom. Rio greets the both of you with a big smile and even bigger hugs, as Miles and Uncle Aaron lean against the doorway, making small talk about how things are going. As you step into the door, you feel a sense of eyes darting to your thighs and waist. Your legs get weak, as Miles looks into your eyes. His eyes glimmer. He is in heat.

You ignore this and take a seat at the table. Rio sits at the head With Uncle Aaron at the other end, your mom sitting across from you and you and Miles on the other side. 

All of you get into a conversation about the long hours of work, the curfew and finally leading into the conversation you now fear.

" So, any other news about the Prowler?" Your mom asks, taking a sip of wine. " Well, I heard that the other night he cracked down on a shipment. " Uncle Aaron looks over the rim of his glass and glances over at his nephew. " Yeah", your mom smiles, " It is good that they are doing something worth while around pero ( but ), do you think any of our kids are....... under a lot of pressure from what they have been doing? Like We can call agree that what they are doing is an amazing thing, but this is making everything out kids to be restricted." 

" Yea I get what you're saying, but at the same time they have been helping a lot around here, mainly at the hospital but not just the hospital but homeless shelters and even some of the other health organizations. This is hard to accept because things are being stricted, but they are our hope." There is a sense of longing and sadness in Rio's voice as she looks over at the picture of Officer Morales.

Miles squeezes her hand. " Ma, you good?" He asks, his voice becoming concerned. She nods and smiles. " Everything is ok mijo. We just go to do what we got to do to get through this whole mess. " We all nod in agreement.

SMUT AHEAD

You meet up with Miles on the rooftop, where he sits on the edge, staring at the mural of his dead. " Hey." You say, plopping down beside him. " How you holding up?" He shrugs. " Well, if you ever want to talk you know I got you." He doesn't say anything, instead her turns to look at you. He grabs you by the hips and crash his lips against yours, making your heartbeat faster than ever before.

As he grips your hips tighter, he moves you to sit on his lap, making your face get red hot. You both pull away, looking into each others eyes. 

FIRST PERSON P.O.V

" Miles." I say, gasping for air as he holds me tighter. " I just want you right now. " His eyes half opened send shivers down my spin as he lays a hand on my thighs, rubbing it with his thumb. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him more passionate than ever. He moans into the kiss, while my nails dig into his back as i grind on his lap.

I feel his member get harder and harder against me, just begging for entrance. We pull away for air, saliva covering the both of us. I wrap my arms around the hem of my shirt and lift up above my head, earning a surprised gasped from Miles. I look down at him, expecting something, but he just stared at my black laced bra. With strength I didn't know he had, he lifts me up by my hips and walk me over to a bench that had a small roof over it. He lays me down gently and unclips my bra, making my skin bare.

I blush and look away. He chuckles lightly before taking off his shirt revealing his muscular abdomen. I can't help but get wetter, at the sight of him. He's so handsome. My knees part, as he crawls on top of me, kissing his way from my neck down to the hem of my skirt.

" I'll leave these on just in case." His deep voice sending shivers down my spine as he moves aside my panties revealing a wet cavern. He didn't waste anytime, sticking his tongue inside, slurping up any and all areas that his tongue could reach. I grip his hair and wrap my legs tighter around his head. The feeling of his saliva and tongue dancing around my cervix made me even more horny for his touch. He takes his cold fingers and stick 2 inside, stretching me to accommodate his length no doubt.

The sounds of slurping and moans can be heard through out the whole rooftop. I use one hand to cover my screams, as his tongue rams into me. I arch my back wanting more, more of him inside of me, more of his scent, more closer to climax. A knot begins to form in my stomach, making me clamp down on him. " Miles." I gasp. he looks up at me while still thrusting in and out with both his tongue and fingers. " I'm close." I pant, trying hard not to bite my tongue. 

He grabs my hips and forces me to slam down onto his face, his tongue going deeper, ramming into me much faster. I bite my lip, trying hard not to scream, as if someone couldn't open their window and hear the strange noises coming from the top of the building. My back arches as I get closer and closer to climax. " Miles. Miles please." I beg. " Please Miles, make me!" I scream his name one last time before releasing onto him. His tongue lapping up every juice that came spilling out of me.

The sounds of him eating me out was almost enough to make me cum a second time. He gets up and removes a condom from his pockets. " Have you been saving that?" I giggle. He chuckles before giving me a serious look. " Are you sure? We can always just forget this happened-" " I do." I say cutting him off and spreading my legs wider.

His eyes grow more and more hungry, as he pulls down his pants, allowing his length to spring from out his pants. My shocked face has said it all. Here I am a virgin, about to take my boyfriend inside of me. He is literally like 9 inches. His cock pulsating pre-cum. I lick my lips, needing him right now. " Miles, hurry." I say, rubbing breasts as he carefully slips on the condom. 

He crawls on top of me, positioning his long and thick cock at my already wet entrance. " Are you sure?" I cup his cheeks and kiss him. He grabs my hips as he slowly begins to enter me. His Length is to much for my tightness. Tears fall down my face as he grunts. " You're so tight Y/N." With a couple more thrusts, he's finally completely inside me, his length filling me up. 

He takes his thumb and wipes away my tears. " I'm going to start moving okay?" He whispers. I nod as he begins to slowly thrust into me. " it's so big." I say, grinding my teeth as the pain begins to be replaced with pure pleasure. In moments, he is ramming in and out of me and twisting my legs with his muscles. His grunts and my moans causes me to cum onto his cock.

" Dang, already?" He laughs before continuing to smash my no longer virgin pussy, as he picks up his pass. The sound of skin slapping against skin is bouncing off the walls, making this experience even more breath taking. The familiar feeling of a knot forming in my stomach makes me to aware that I am close to cumming again. My eyes begin to roll in the back of my head, as Miles thrust get hard and turn into an unhuman speed. " Fuck Y/N!"

He gives one last thrust before we both cum at the same time. I collapse onto the bench, my legs shaking and my breathe taking from me, from cumming 3 times. Miles lays on my chest, catching his breathe and kissing my hand. " I'm sorry this wasn't the best location and timing for all this to have taken place. " His voice sounded hoarse and softer, as my eyes get more and more heavy. "Miles. Thank you." I say, before letting the sleepness engulf me.

( I hope you guys enjoyed this little part. I am new and never done a smut writing before. So please be patient with me thank you. )