Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Bella's POV

When we get to my dad's house, my new home, on the reservation, I get out of the cruiser and I walk inside the house.

"Your room is still in the same place. I changed it up a bit though, made it a bit more age appropriate. I hope you like it." he says.

I walk up the stairs and into my room and see that I now have silver curtains and blue walls. My bed is a dark brown color with a blue comforter and grey sheets. I also have wood floors and there is couch by in the corner.

I put my suitcase on my bed and start unpacking my clothes. When i'm done I sit on my bed and stare at the wall, thinking.

"Hey Bells, later on we are going to a bonfire at the beach. Sam and some of his friends will be there and so will Billy and some of the other council members."

"Okay Ch-Dad." I say catching my slip up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk down to the beach and see a big fire with wood logs around it. I see a bunch of guys and like three girls sitting down. All of a sudden I feel strong arms wrap around me, I almost scream but they put their hand over my mouth.

I turn around to see my cousin Sam.

"Hey Sam." I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey Bella." he says. I look at him and notice that he's grown up a lot. He isn't the same lanky teen he was before and he also cut his hair and is now sporting a short hairstyle.

"Sam what the heck happened to you? You cut your hair and you're like huge." I say. He chuckles.

"Just a growth spurt I guess. My hair started to get in the way and was too long, so I cut it." I nod my head and follow Sam down to the beach.

When we reach the fire Sam starts to introduce me to everyone.

"Guys this is Bella. Bella this is Paul, Jacob, Quil, Embry, Jared, Seth, Kim, Emily, and you know Leah." he says in one breath.

"Hello." I say, noticing that Paul and Jacob are staring at me.

I walk to an empty log and sit down. I see Charlie talking to the other council members including Billy. I also see all the others in a group talking about something. Later, I feel warm body heat on both sides of me so I turn and see that Paul and Jacob are sandwiching me in.

"Hey Bella. I'm Jacob and that's Paul." says the guy named Jacob.

I look at them and see that they look like kinda like Sam. Same hair cut, same tattoo, same big muscly body like Sam. I wonder what's in the La Push beach water.

Billy starts talking about the legends and I notice that most of the people are watching me, I guess looking for a reaction. It's kinda creepy and suspicious.

When he finishes telling us the stories, Paul and Jacob ask me to take a walk with them. I agree and get up, following them away from the bonfire. We reach some drift wood close to the forest so we sit down.

"What did you think about the legends?" Jacob asks.

"They sound like a joke, I mean really vampires? Men that turn into werewolves? Like come on." I say.

"What if we were to tell you that they were real, that werewolves and vampires existed?" says Paul.

"I would think you are crazy." I say nervously.

"Well they are real." says Jacob.

"They can't be. Werewolves and vampires are myths, fictional creatures." I say.

"Wanna bet?" says Paul.

"No." I say nervously.

Jacob starts to strip out of his clothes and I cover my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing? Put your clothes back on." I say.

When I uncover my eyes I see Paul standing next to a wolf.

"What the hell." I say, staring at the wolf.

"Believe us now?" says Paul. I nod, scared that words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

The wolf walks into the forest and comes back out as Jacob in just cut off shorts.

"Okay, so now you know werewolves are real, there is some other stuff we have to tell you, but first you have to promise not to tell anyone about this." says Jacob. I nod.

"No, we have to hear you say it." Paul says dominantly.

"I promise." I say quickly.

"Okay, you know the legend of imprinting?" asks Paul.

"Yeah, it's when a wolf or wolves find their other half. The wolf or wolves will be anything to their imprint." I say.

"Exactly. Well that legend is true too." says Jacob.

"And we imprinted on you." says Paul.

"No way. There is no way." I say, getting off of the wood and backing up.

"Well i'm sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but we did and you are to treat us with respect. Do you understand?" says Jacob says in a dominant voice.

"I understand." I say looking down.

"Good mate." growls Jacob.

"Do you know everything that goes with imprinting?"

"No." I say.

"Okay, well we will have to mark you soon so that our scent will be on you. When we mark you, you won't age until we stop phasing and can age again." says Paul.

"There is no way i'm letting ya'll pee on me." I say.

"No, when us wolves mark our mate we bite you."

"Oh." I say blushing.

*****************************************************************************************************

When I get home later that night I think about what's happened. I have been told that werewolves and vampires are real and that i'm bonded to not one but two guys that are werewolves.

I walk to my bedroom and change into some pajama shorts and a tank top. I get under the covers and go to sleep, thinking about what just happened to me.