Chapter 9

A/N- I changed it to where only Bella has 2 imprints. In the description it said everyone did but it was hard to keep up with who was with who.

Chapter Nine
Jacob's POV

After I run out of Bella's house I phase and hear panicking thoughts.

What's going on? Why do I have paws? And I'm hairy. Oh my god. What is happening to me?

Calm down. Sam orders.

Sam?

Who are you? Sam asks.

Collin Littlesea. The voice says.

Where are you?

In the forest by the beach.

Im coming to you. Jacob? Sam says.

I'm on my way. I say running towards the beach.

When I get there I see a small light brown wolf looking down.

Collin.

He looks up at me and starts to shake a little.

Calm down. Sam is on his way. We will tell you everything you have to now and teach you how to phase back.

Bella's POV

Jacob has been gone for hours now and I'm starting to get a little worried.

1 hour later he finally comes back but with a guy shorter than him.

"Bella this is Collin Littlesea. Collin this is Bella." Jake says kissing my cheek.

"Who is she?" He asks.

"This is me and Paul's imprint."

"Who's the kid?" I ask him looking at the boy.

"He just phased. So young though." He says.

"How old are you?" I ask the boy.

"14." He says.

"Is it a good thing that so many of you are phasing and at young ages." I and Jake.

"We talked to the elders about it and they said it's probably because of the vampire activity we have been getting and with the Cullens here that doesn't really help." He says.

"Oh. Are y'all hungry?" I ask them.

"I could eat." Collin says.

I walk into the kitchen to make them a oven pizza I cook three so Jake can have 1 and 1/2, I can have he other half and Collin can have one.

When the pizza is done I here the doorbell so I answer it and see that it's Paul.

"Hey." I say hugging him.

"Hey Bells." He say hugging me back.

"If I knew you were coming I would have made you some pizza too." I say walking back into the kitchen to get the pizzas for Jake and Collin.

"It's alright. I ate at Sam and Emily's." He says.

"Who's the kid?" He asks after we sit down.

"It's Collin. He just phased." I tell him.

"Another one?" He says.

"What do you mean another one?" Jake asks.

"When I got to Sam's house there was another boy there. I think is name was Brady."

"Brady too. Man I need to talk to him." Collin says.

"You know him?" Asks Paul.

"Yeah. He's my best friend." Collin says finishing his pizza.

2 hours later

We decide to go over to Sam and Emily's house so Collin can see his friend. As soon as we walk in Collin runs over or this boy who I'm guessing is Brady.

"They know each other?" Asks Sam.

"Yeah. They're like best friends." I tell him.

"Small world." He says.

"We'll be live in a small town on in a small reservation with only one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school. The population is less than 200." I say smartly.

"You know what I meant." He says  in a childish manner.

We walk to the living room and sit down.

"Where Jared, Quil, Embry, and Seth?" I ask him.

"Jared is with Kim. Quil and Embry are on patrol and Seth is at his house with Leah." Sam says.

"Where's Emily?" I ask.

"She went to the store to pick up some things." He says.

"Oh." I say.

We stay at Sam's house for a while and when Emily comes back we decide to go. We drop off the two new pack members then part ways.

Short Chapter. Sorry😔. I kinda have writers block.