Chapter 5

Here Chapter Five since everyone wanted it so bad.

Chapter Five
Bella's POV

I walk down the beach thinking about everything that has happened since I moved back. Finding out werewolves exist and I was imprinted on my not one but two of those werewolves. I will unfortunately be starting school in a couple of days. 2 to be exact. Fortunately Jake will be there but Paul, nope. It's my Senior year and your asking why I'm starting so late. Well my mom wasn't ready for me to start school so she put me in a year late. So I'll be when school starts but 19 in September but no one needs to know that. I'm quite smart tho so that takes up.

I see blurry figures walking from the tree line. As I get closer I notice that it's the pack.

"You shouldn't be out here." says Sam.

"Why not?" I ask nervously.

"Vampires." he says.

That one word gets me scared. Vampires? What are vampires doing on our land?

"What do you mean vampires?"

"Well there is this girl associated with the Cullen's. She dates Edward or whatever. Vampires are after her and won't stop for nothing to get to her. They will be here soon and we are gonna help them. She's a friend of one of the natives." he says.

"What human would wanna be with a cold, hard vampire? Does she know what they are?" I ask.

"Yes, and she's fine with it." Sam says.

"Wait you're all going into battle?" I ask.

"Seth will stay here and protect y'all. The other will fight." he says.

"No, you can't it's unsafe. What if one of y'all gets hurt?" I ask.

"We will be fine. Don't worry about us." Quil says.

"I can't help but worry." I say walking away.

I leave the beach and go back home after saying bye. I go to my room when I get home and think about what I've been told.

The pack is fight vampires because of a stupid leech loving human. Someone is bound to get hurt. No jinks, but I mean the werewolves are still part human. I guess I will just have to wait it out and see.

Wow a battle is coming. I don't know if I should write in someone else's point of view for the battle or not. I will update maybe tomorrow.