Chapter 6

Chapter Six
Sam's POV
The day of the fight
I can't believe we are actually doing this. Going out and fight for this girl that we don't even know. Well Seth knows her. She goes to school with him, but he doesn't know 'know' her. Do you get what I'm saying? Maybe not but whatever.

"When will they be here?" I ask Carlisle.

"Alice had a vision that they will be here in about an hour." he says.

"Ok, let me inform the pack. We will meet you at the clearing." I say hanging up the phone.

I say bye to Emily and walk out of the house, changing into my wolf. I howl alerting all the wolves and when they change, I hear all of their thoughts.

'Man I was busy' thinks Paul

'What's up Sam?' thinks Jacob

'Well the vampire army is coming in an hour so we need to go to the clearing now' I think

'Oh, alright then let's go' thinks Embry

Bella's POV

I pace back and forth in my room. Paul was just here after bringing me from school when a wolf howled, making him leave immediately.

What if the battle is about to happen? What if someone gets hurt? Please, please, please keep the pack safe.

I sit on my bed and start to read my favorite book, Wuthering Heights, to keep my mind off of the fight.

A couple hours passed and I'm still sitting here waiting. All of a sudden I feel pain run through my body and I cry out in pain.

Someone was hurt. Oh no! It was either Paul or Jacob for me to fee the pain.

"Bella, Jacob was hurt. He is at his house and Carlisle is helping him out. We need to go." Paul says running into my room.

Oh no, Jacob's hurt. To be continued.