Chapter Eight

Vote/Comment❤️

Five portals appeared simultaneously. Coming out of them was one mystical being, accompanied by a man in each portal, summing up to five mystical beings and five men.

As they stepped out of the portals, the men's gazes fell on the surroundings. The place was nothing they had ever seen in their entire lives. The mystification of the place was beyond their imagination. They could see the clouds changing colors every second. The ground they stood on was like a transparent glass of purple. Through the ground, they could see a purple color moving, as if a kind of substance or sort was moving. It was very bewildering to them.

Seeing the amazement in their eyes, one of the mystical beings disrupted their thoughts by saying, "Straight is the way, we shall go" The being pointed at a giant door in the far end. That brought the men's attention to where the being was pointing.
They were greatly amazed at how massive the door at the far end was. They wondered what was beyond that door. Their curiosity started to rush inside them.

After some while, they were finally close to the door which was brown in colour and it hard intricate carvings on its surface. The journey they took to get there seemed to have taken almost an hour. Exhaustion was written over the faces of the men, but for the mystical beings, it felt like only a few minutes of walking.

The men stood patiently, waiting for the mystical beings to open the door because they knew that even if all of them combined their strength together, they still wouldn't be able to open the door. The long-awaited time came as just one of the mystical beings opened the door without breaking a sweat. The men were impressed by the being's strength.

As the door opened, the mystical beings stepped in first, and the men followed behind them. What they saw left them speechless. It felt as if they were dreaming about being in a fantasy world.

The place they now found themselves in was more uncanny than the outside they had first seen. This very place had an atmosphere that the men couldn't fathom. It felt both chilling and hot at the same time.
The surroundings, which left the men dumbfounded, were filled with something that seemed like blue crystals in their walls and the ground they were stepping on. It was a sparkling, shining light of blue that was emitting from the place. The place was built like that of what they'd never seen. It had the appearance of the inside of a castle, but this one was much wider and bigger. It was wide enough for more than one estate to contain. It was as if it had infinite space.

Looking up, they felt they would see a kind of ceiling, but instead, all they could see were the color-changing clouds they had seen before. Then, they wondered, "What makes the atmosphere of this place so different from the outside, when the clouds are the same?"

"Oh, it's logical though. Environment can affect the atmosphere too," Kirito thought.

"Now that I think about it, the way this place is built cannot be natural. So, it all makes sense for this environment to affect the atmosphere. Are those things even crystals? Sure, they do look like one, but it's possible they're something else," Oliver thought.

"Others might not have thought of this but I think the atmosphere of this place is a result of these blue-like crystals," Khali thought, as his gaze shifted to the ground.

After allowing them to drown in their bewilderment for a moment, one of the mystical beings said, "It's time we take you to our supreme Lord."

Hearing that, Oliver shifted his attention to the being and said, "Can you tell us who this Lord of yours is?"
"I don't need to tell you, you shall see for yourself," the being replied. "Hmm, I see," Oliver then said.