Chapter 9 ~ Oh Hell

Trigger Warning
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Smut
I tried to make this chapter more centralized on it so those of you who have a hard time with it can skip it easily and not miss anything important.
For those of you who are interested, have fun. ;)

I let them drag me behind them and try not to focus on the myriad of things happening around me.

The couples and groups of other beings leaving the bar or stopping in the hallway to makeout, clothes fly past my head and the hallway smells of sweat and a deep desperate hunger.

Lithuania's dress hugs her curves in mouthwatering ways that makes me want to tear it off her and explore the curves under the tight fabric.

Braxton's sleeves are pulled up and I can see the veins popping with effort as he leads me to the elevator. I'm catching glimpses of the bulge in the front of his pants and it's making it harder to focus on moving my feet.

The tent in my pants is getting harder to ignore and harder to walk with...

Hell it's just getting harder.

Even the slight brushing of my clothes against the delicate skin is making it harder and harder to not stop them in the hall.

We finally get to the elevator and before I can catch which button is even being pushed Lithuania has me against the elevator wall.

Her lips are on my neck and her hands...

Her hands...

They have to have been magic as they move over my skin not harsh but not delicate as she explores the toned muscles underneath my shirt. Her soft whimpers when my hands fall on her hips and squeeze make it almost impossible to think at all.

"God do I want to taste you." Braxton whispers in my ear and he turns my head crashing hips lips on mine in the same movement.

Lithuania's lips drag along my skin and I groan when her hand drifts over my erect nipples.

Ding

The elevator stops.

We rush down the streets and end up at a tall building.

Braxton leads the way.

Lithuania takes every opportunity to touch my wrists, my hips, my neck.

Braxton takes us down a hallway.

Braxton groans a deep throaty sound when I bump into him and my erection brushes his inner thigh.

A right turn.

Lithuania whimpers.

An immediate left.

We end up in front of a door and Braxton has it open in milliseconds.

The second I'm inside I have Lithuania up against the wall.

I don't notice Braxton closing the door.

I notice when his front is pressed to my back.

I kiss Lithuania roughly and my hand brushes her neck.

She whimpers and I pull back to look into her eyes.

Braxton takes the opportunity to kiss along my neck and it takes tremendous focus to not let my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Are we really doing this?" My voice comes out in a breathy deep tone that almost surprises me.

"I want you." They say together. Lithuania pulls me forward and in a moment their lips are at my ears.

"I need you." I moan as Lithuania's hips press against mine.