the hunter

A little far from the main city...... A half burned house.... Looking like a haunted place. Tall trees and bushes are  covering that ruined house. But..... Inside that house.... There is a room, a room with dim yellow light... Inside the room, the room has a few  Half melted cantle on different places of the room, the windows are covered with white curtains and that room has a tv, a bed and a man........

No an animal......

News....

Seoul is in fear!!!!! .....what is happening here.... Who is that..... What is the cops doing!!!!..... Since past few months everyone asking this questions. Here in the biggest city of south korea is scares of a person.... No one even know who is that.....
Since past 3 months we are getting several body's from the different  corners of the city. Bodies of men and women...... They are brutally rap..ed and murd...ered by really horrific ways...... Still there is nothing..... Not a single clue to catch that criminal....no finger prints , no hair strands,  no se.men traces, no skin traces... Nothing.....there is no evidence except one thing.... A letter......  A Letter which is written by  using the victim's blood.

THE PHYCHO BEAUTY HUNDER.

I love beauties...... So i gladly taking them.

Will anyone catch that phycho...... The Seoul is now in fear.....

A loud creepy laughter heard in the dim lighted room. He fell back to the floor still laughing loudly. He tap his hands on the floor like he is just hearing something very funny.

??!!: ohoooo...........BEAUTY HUNDER..... i love it..... Yes beauties are meant to be mine..... Only mine.....