Chapter Sixteen

Let's not mourn over what we have lost and celebrate what we have. Life is way too short for bad vibes.

                              ~Bluey writer♣~
______________________________________________________________

           Hello February!

     Who is born in February? Because I am a February born.

     After the jumat (friday)prayers I came back home because I promised farha I would do so.

      "Sir, should we stop by a coffee shop?" Moses asked.

"No. Home straight" I commanded going through my Mac book. I somehow remembered I promised farha a box of chocolates. Despite having many chocolates at home she insisted she wants me to buy another one. Typical Farha Ayzar Hisham.

     "Lets stop at a shopping mall" I said to moses. We stopped by and moses bought the chocolates. People upon seeing me would start making a crowd most especially the opposite gender. They shamelessly drool when they see me. So I don't risk myself in going to public places.

          The drive from my office to home is not that long thirty minutes in short. I closed my Mac book and removed my suit because it's freaking hot today. The maids and securities are assembled outside the house as usual. I handed my suit to moses who followed me quietly. Everyone giving me their loyal greetings I only nod in response..I hate formalities more than anything you can imagine.  I placed my card on the door scanner and the door opened. Saying the taslim almost inaudible. The house has this kinda refreshing turaren wuta scent. Moses kept my suit and macbook before he left. I massaged my temples a bit. I am so tired and what I need right now is a complete  coffee royal. I lazily forced my legs upstairs thank god money monger is not around.. She is in her room probably.

        I checked the whole closet not knowing what to wear anymore. I just decide to check on my bed if fajwa has kept some clothes for me and luckily she did. A black hoodie and sweat pants with a black Nike sneakers. Today I think I would just wear what fajwa brought out and I did. Turban would definitely choke me up so I didn't mind to close my face. 

    "Hey, four cups of royal coffee instantly" I said to the chef in kitchen. But wait guys it is almost been an hour since I came back but no money monger nor farha is to be seen. I hope she did not kidnap my daughter or else I would skin her alive.

      "Where is farha?" I asked the chef.

  "She is in miss Najma's room" The chef answered with a formal smile. I tried to brighten up my face a bit and I headed to najma's room after bringing farha's chocolate of course. I quietly twisted the door knob and stumped in the room. There is no one in the room perhaps in the parlour I guess and as if my guess was right I met them there watching 'Dora' which is a cartoon I knew because of farha. My heart warmed hearing farha giggles and laughter. She laid on Najma's lap with najma combing her hair gently. Najma well that woman it's like she is bleaching or something. Her beauty is increasing by day and I can't help but feel jealous that the ugly her is almost beautiful than I am. Remind me to check her body lotion one day because I am sure she is using bleaching creams.

    "Abi" farha squealed jumping on my back. My little farha is becoming heavy but I dare not complain. I carried her around before sitting down.

   "Good afternoon" money monger greeted and I behaved as if I didn't hear her. I waited for her to repeat the greetings but she didn't. She is now becoming rude because she has started eating chicken and drinking yoghurt. Before she was like a grasshopper very slim but now she is like a broiler chicken..