Chapter 7

I walked to the door, and opened it to reveal a smiling Liam. Liam embraced me, showing no sign of letting go. Liam whispered in my ear. “I missed you; I don’t want to lose you.” He let go, and stared into my golden eyes. “I missed those eyes” he said. Soon we started unpacking my stuff. When we finished, it was 6:30 pm.

 “I’m hungry let’s make pizza” Liam winked. “Oh no, not after you caused a food fight” I told him. We decided to order pizza, and soon after we were cuddled up together on the sofa. “Hey babe?” Liam softly said. “Are you tired?” he asked me, I nodded and Liam carried my bridal style to my room. He gently out me down on my bed tucking me in. “No stay with me” I pleaded. Liam took off his shirt revealing  a six-pack. He got under neither the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon enough we were bother asleep in each other’s arms.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

When I woke up Katie was still wrapped up in my arms. I wanted her to be my girlfriend so badly but I have no idea how she would feel about dating someone where she would get non-stop hate. Danielle left me because of hate and I couldn’t handle losing Katie too. I smiled as the light from the window fell softly on her face, I moved a piece of hair from her face and she cuddled closer to my touch. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled which made my heart flutter. “Hi Li” she said groggily. I smiled and chuckled. “Hi love” she sat up and stretched, I smiled and scooped her up and she giggled her cute little giggle. “Where are we going?” she asked sweetly. “We are going to make breakfast…you need to be at your best today when you meet management.” She nodded and I placed her on the ground. “Ok daddy direction.” she said poking my nose and skipping off to the kitchen. God I want he to be mine so badly. I followed to the kitchen and I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind and she pressed her back to my chest. “Katie can I ask you something?”  She nodded putting eggs in the frying pan. “Am I nice? Am I total asshole? I just don’t get it.” She turned around and put her arms around her neck. “Liam you’re an amazing person you’re sweet, caring and handsome.” I lifted my head up so her eyes met mine. “Danielle left you and that’s her loss.” I rested my forehead on hers. “Thank you Katie.” She smiled and whispered against my lips. “No problem Liam.” I pushed my lips to hers and she smiled into the kiss. I missed her lips seeing at I hadn’t kissed them since the airport. When she kissed back I pulled her closer. But we had to pull apart when we smelled burning eggs. “We can go to breakfast with the boys.” I whispered and she nodded. “Can I bring Sam?” she whispered and I nodded so she pecked my lips.

**

Katie and I walked into Nandos and the boys were already waiting there. “Hi Katie” they said at the same time and she hugged each one of them, Sam cam in soon after. ”Hi babe!”  She said hugging Katie. We all sat down 3 benches around the table. The first bench was me and Katie then on the biggest bench was Louis, Niall and Zayn with left Sam and Harry on the last bench. “Katie I thought you said Sam wasn’t getting into next week.” Niall said shoving food into his face. “Well she got in early.” Kati said smiling. Her hand rested next to mine on the table and I wanted to hold it. Call her mine, be with her and only her. But it doesn’t matter what I want because she doesn’t want me.

*Katie’s P.O.V*

I looked at Liam and he looked upset, I touched his hand which was next to mine. “Are you okay?” I whispered. Liam was about to answer but Sam and Harry interrupted us. “No sexual whispering over there” Harry said and Sam laughed. “No one would have guessed it was the innocent ones” Sam said and Harry had to cover his mouth from laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam who had a smirk on his face. I took Liam’s hand and intertwined out fingers and Liam looked at it. “K-Katie I” I cut him off by resting his head on his shoulder. “Shut up Payne you know you like it” He smiled and started blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give credit to my friend who wrote all the way from Liam's POV all the way to the end :) this is her fanfic if you want to read it!>>http://www.wattpad.com/story/4673759-born-to-be-his she is posting a link to my fanfic in her next chapter :) vote, comment and thank you for reading <3