chapter 3

**************Katie's POV**********************

I woke up to my alarm clock annoying me. The dreadful sound was piercing through my ears so i unplugged it. Simple, but effective. I got out of my soft bed, and dragged myself to the bathroom. What i saw in the mirror was not a pretty sight. My makeup was under my eyes, my hair looked like i havn't brushed it in a week, and my face was as pale as snow. I jumped in the shower, and did some thinking. Was Liam flirting with me? No he's just a sweat heart that's the reason i told myself. After my shower, i curled my hair, and put on some foundation, bronze eyeshadow, some mascara, and eyeliner. If you havn't noticed, i love makeup! I want to be a hair, and makeup artist. Finlay i put on some lip balm. Have you ever herd of eos lip balm? i live on those! I walked over to my closet, and picked out black high waisted skinny jeans, and a while flowy tank with a black bow on the scoop part. I grabbed my purse, and black TOMS, and sprinted out the door. It takes alot to look your best.

I headed to the Glam factory in Hoboken which is where i work. I'm a assistant for Kelly. Kelly is the bitchiest women you will ever know. Probably because she is pregnant. I entered the beauty parlor, and checked in. Before I can sit, Kelly wanted me to get her lunch. "any particular place?" i asked her

"yes, im in the mood for nandos" My eyes widened.   "But thats all the way in washington DC" i protested.    "Miss Torres, i am eating for two, and you do as i say. I want you back by 2:30PM" she spat.   I swear, her child will be a little devil just like her.

Great it's 10:00am, that gives me 4 1/2 hours. I hoped in my car, and started my journey to Washington DC all for freaking nandos. When i arrived, it was 12:00pm, and i was starving, so i'll order something for me too. I went inside, and thought about what to get her.

"Welcome to nandos, what would you like" a young women who clearly didn't want to be here said.   "hi, can i have the Perri Perri chicken, small fries, soda, and a chicken club please"    "for here or to go?" she asked.    I thought about it. I cant eat while I'm driving, so i'll stay her.  "for here please"    "that comes to $14.76. I handed the lady my money, and found an open seat.

I was just about to sit, when i saw a familliar face. I snucked up behind the chocolate brown eye cutie, and put my hands over his eyes. Liam jumped, and turned around. His perfect lips turned into a smile, and he got up, and hugged me. "Katie what a surprise!" he said.     "i know"

He stared at me for a moment. " you look lovely" he said. Liam realized what he said, and suddenly a blush grew on his face, as he was hot in embarrassment. "aw look who's embarrassed now" i teased, and sent him a cheeky wink. "come meet the rest of the lads" Liam said, and grabbed my hands. It felt right holding his hand. Like it was suppose to be there. He led me to his band mates, and i became very shy.

"oh no don't you guys believe her for one second" Liam warned. Liam, and i both realized that we were holding hands still, and let go. "is this the girl that Liam wouldn't shut up about?" Louis questioned. At this point Liam was as red as a fire truck. I sat down, and talked for a while. I looked at my phone, and it was 2:15pm. "i have to go, im late, it was nice meeting you guys" i said.    Liam got up, and hugged me, then whispered in my ear. "we'll probably see each other again" His hot  breath on my neck left me shivering.

I went into my car, and left nandos. I was literly running to the building. its 3:00pm, and Kelly is going to kill me. "MISS TORRES" Kelly yelled.  "You are a immature brat, who cant do anything right. I want you gone, your fired" Kelly snapped. It felt like a blow to the head. I left the building sobbing. My phone vibrated, and it was a message from Liam.

From liam:): hey babe! i was wondering if you want yo hangout tommorow? Monday is my last day  Just let me know xxx

i ignored the message, and drove away. When i got to my apartment, i changed into a toy story shirt, and yoga pants. I sat down on the couch, and just cried.

hey guys dont forget to vote, comment, and follow!!!!!!!!!!!