Chapter 5

When i woke up, i noticed liam and i were cuddled up,and he had is arms wrapped around my waist protectively. I couldn't move, and honestly, I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. I managed to grab my phone, and noticed I had four text messages.

From Harry: hey love! How was your sleepover ?

From Zayn: hey Katie, we noticed that Liam didn't come home last night, any reason ;0) xx

From Niall: Remember, you’re too young to be a mum!!!

From Louis: naughty!!! Very naughty!!!!!

I rolled my eyes, and looked at Liam. He looks so peaceful, to bad I'm going to wake him up, but first let’s have some fun. I made my way out of Liam's arms, and got a bucket of warm water. I walked over to Liam, and was just about to put his hand in the water when his eyes shot open.

"You have 5 seconds to run" he said. I didn't believe him, so I stayed where i was. “5, 4, 3" he started counting.

I saw him get up, so I made a run for it. "2, 1, I'm coming" I was running so fast, but slipped, and fell down. Liam reached me, and picked me up over his back.

"Liam James Payne, you put me down right now!" I demanded "OK" and before I know it, I was dropped on the sofa. Liam was in fits of laughter, while i was giving him the death stare.

"Oh come on Katie, don't be mad at me" he said. I wasn't really mad at him; I just wanted him to feel bad.

"Please Katie, I didn't mean to make you upset" I didn't give in. "Liam turned to the door, and was walking away. When I saw tears in his eyes. I felt like a horrible person. I got up, and ran to him. I jumped on him, and gave him a big hug.

"You’re not mad at me?" Liam said "of course not" i smiled I looked up, and his eyes met mine. He started leaning in, and I noticed that I was to.

Our lips were just about to touch, when the doorbell rang. Liam jumped, and went to the door to open it. "What do you wankers want?" Liam said to the four idiots standing at the door.

"Whoa, did we interrupt something?" Louis asked smirking. "No" Liam spat. "Mate, we came because it’s time to go to the airport, Katie can come." Harry said.

**************************************At the Airport*********************************************

I was in tears. I got so close to Liam, just to see him leave. "Mate it’s time to go" Zayn told Liam. Liam ran up to me, and hugged me. He started crying, and wouldn't let go. I lifted his chin. "Hey Lee, it’s OK, we'll see each other again, we always do" I told him.

He nodded, and walked away, but then came back. I was confused, but he cupped my face, and pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed back passionately, never wanting to stop. It was like fireworks setting off. He pulled away, and whispered to me.

"I've wanted to do that for so long" he said. "Don’t forget about me" I said. He pecked my lips. "Never", and with that he was gone.

I touched my lips, and smiled. The boy with the chocolate brown eyes is making me love him, and quite frankly, I don't mind.

It’s been two weeks. Two weeks since the kiss. Two weeks since I've seen those eyes. Sure, Liam, and I have called each other every day, but it’s not the same. We haven’t spoken about the kiss, and I don't even know where we stand. Does he like me? I hit myself in the head. Of course he did, why else would he kiss me.

I got a job. I am now a photographer, and it pays well! I was watching glee, when my phone rang. It was my boss Greg.

"Hey Greg" I greeted "Katie, I have a huge opportunity for you" I paused glee, and got up from my sofa. "What is it?" i questioned "how would you like to be a permanent photographer for one direction?" i nearly fainted. "Are you serious? Yes!" I started jumping.

"Good, your plane ticket has been paid for, and Katie, good luck" I hung up, and screamed. I get to see Liam! I paused when it all sank in. I'm moving. What about Sam?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys comment, vote, and follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx