chapter 2

Was this really happening to me? I katie Torres am face to face with Liam Payne from one direction. Breathe katie breathe. I am so glad that i wore my favorite shirt, and skinny jeans that make my butt look big. God bless skinny jeans. " Oh i'm sorry love, were you going to grab this to? how rude of me, here I'm so sorry" he said. i couldn't help but giggle. " Don't worry you were here first its yours" i reassured him.  "whats your name?" liam asked

"my name is Katie Torres" i told him. "pretty name"  i will have to thank my mom for naming me such a "pretty name". I was trying to hide the heat that was creeping on my cheeks,  but it was to late.   "Aww i made you blush" liam said as he poked my cheeks.   Me being the five year old stuck my tongue at the disney loving, spoon hating cutie.  "oh so that how its going to be ehh? and with that liam sprung himself to me, digging his fingers into my ribcage. At this point i was in tears, screaming, and kicking trying to free myself. May i remind you, that we are in the middle of the mall.

Liam finally let me go, and i felt my phone vibrate.

from Sam<3: hey babes where you at?

"shit im sorry, i have to go, but it was nice meating you liam"      "Oh you to love" he embraced me with a  hug, and soon he vanished from my sight.

I walked to the food court, and spotted Sam eating... a taco?, no i lied two tacos.

" Ey slut muffin, where were you" she asked me

 "sorry hun, i was looking a shoes."  "of course you were" sam teased.

You see, i have this crazy addiction with shoes. Not heels, but shoes.

"lets go" and soon we left the mall and went separate ways.

                            *****************Liams POV*************************

Katie was beautiful. She didnt even fangirl!  I wanted to get to know her better, but unfortunately she had to leave. I decided to go on twitter, and try to find her. As i was scrolling down, i saw all these articles about me with a girl. Sneeky people. I was hugging katie when they took the picture. I wanted to read what it said.

Liam Payne was spotted "flirting" with an unknowm girl. Could this be a secret relationship that we dont know about? Sources say that the pair were cuddleing up together, and were being flirty with one another.

I rolled my eyes, and searched katie. It took 20 min, but at last i found her.

@Real_Liam_Payne is now following Lucky_charms_1D

maybe i'll have a chance of getting to know her more

hey guys did you like it? comment vote and follow!!! xxx