Chapter 6

Sams been with me throught thick and thin. Will she hate me? I found myself crying. I'm such an emotional wreck! I decided to text her.

For Sam<3: hey babe, can we meet up somewhere, i need to tell you something.

From Sam<3: sure whore, i have to tell you something to! how about MC Donald's?

I rolled my eyes. Real romantic.

For Sam: lol OK meet me in 10

I went to my closet, and took out my Rocky Horror Picture Show shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans. I slipped on my black flip flops, and left. On my way to MC Donald's, I thought about how this move will change Sam's and my friendship.

I went inside, and looked at the menu. "hello, what can I get you?" an Older man said. "can I have a chicken club, crispy, 6 piece mcnuggets, medium fries, and small soda." I told him.

I got my order, and found Sam. "fatty" she said to me. "what! I'm a growing girl" I protested

"so i wanted to tell you something" I stopped eating, and listened. "I'm moving to London" SAM told me

I threw my meal up in the air, and hugged her. "thank god!" I screamed Sam looked at me shocked, and pouted.

"You know most people would cry, thanks Katie." I shook her, and hugged her. "No babe, I'm moving to London too!" I told her. Sam's eyes widened, and soon her meal went up in the air also. This resulted in us getting kicked out.

"So why are you moving to London?" I questioned. "Simple, I like British people" she shrugged. We went to my place, and I texted Liam.

For Liam<3: hey babe! i have great news!!!!!

Sam looked at my messages, and gasped. "you whore! did you sleep with him" she smacked me "No!, why does everyone think that?" she rolled her eyes. "mm I don't know, maybe because you guys act all lovey dovey" she told me

"can i tell you something?" i asked Sam "what" she said "Liam and I kissed" "you whore!, why do you always get lucky" she screamed. "dammit Sam, calm down. do you think he likes me" she looked at me for a while before responding

"honestly babe, I don't know. guys are weird. they will kiss you, and act like it was nothing, while the girls are star struck" i put my head on her shoulder. Maybe that's what Liam wanted, just a kiss.

******************************The Next Day****************************

I got on the plane, and waited for my journey. I found out that Sam is moving next week, so i'll be lonely. I was just about to sleep, when my phone beeped.

From Liam<3: hey Katie! sorry i was busy lat night, whats your big news!? xx

I threw my phone in my purse. I don't feel like responding. Honestly I'm tired, and sleep is my best friend

*****************************************Liams POV***********************************************

I miss Katie. I havn't been able to stop thinking about her since that kiss. It was like a bundle of fireworks. She didn't respond to my text, she must be busy.

I collapsed on my bed, and drifted to sleep.

**********************************Katies POV***************************************

The plane Finlay landed, and i got my luggage. Wow, London is beautiful. It was so crowded! I texted Liam.

For Liam: hey, I'm in London!! got a job as your photographer. aha funny right?

i slipped my phone into my back pocket,and got a taxi to drive me to my new place. i walked in my flat, and couldn't believe what i saw. The living space was massive, and it was just beautiful. i was just about to unpack, when my phone went off. It was Liam

"hey lee" I greated. "Katie, I cant believe you here!" "i know, you should help me unpack Mr" I told him

"Of course text me the address, and i'll be there. I miss you" he told me. After an hour of cleaning, there was a knock on the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY vote, read, follow, and comment!!!!!