She's Mine

Carter

I sighed, it's been 2 hours and still no activity.

There are two thoughts rummaging through my mind now:
A: He is not going to be back so I should head home.
B: What if he's hiding waiting for me to walk away?

I scratched the back of my head in frustration, I've been standing infront of Leo's House, dressed up in black.

The lights of the house are still on and a beautiful lady dancing and giggling eating ice cream. My lips curve up in a smile.

I don't know why I am here, I don't know why my heart race up in this moment.

Seeing her smile and giggle like a child makes me so happy that I want to jump, feeling jealous too that I can't be the reason of her smile.

Why do I want to hold her up like when she feel asleep a few days ago. What's happening to me?

I think I might've caught a strange disease.

For the sake of my mind, I looked around and checked every corner. No signs of possible suspicious figure.

I can go home now, I threw away the mask and threw my heavy body against the soft surface of my bed.

I sighed seeing the time, it's almost six. Even after I decided to return home last night, I am back at six.

I'm so pathetic, I need to clear my mind.

I put on some energetic music changing into a pair of shorts and a tank top, put in my trackers.

I jogged through the neighborhood of D.C. Campus.

I panted returning home after a jog of full 45 mins. 15 mins more than the actual time.

I don't know what's happening with me? I threw away my clothes entering the shower, turning it on as warn water flod down my skin calming my muscles and nerves.

I can feel the strange thoughts of Sophia, my bestfriend's sister wash away.

I grabbed my books and essentials walking out as Micheal spanked my butt earning a glare. He seems like in a good mood.

"What happened you seem too Happy for a rookie?" Leo said, looks like I'm not the only one with the same thoughts. My thoughts seem to get out of my control anyway.

Let's focus on something else other than Sophia.
I should do that.

"You jealous?" Micheal said rolling his eyes.

"I just got a chance with the most popular female Belle of figure skating team." He said as Leo shook his head in disbelief.

"How was it?" A mischievouslook took over Micheal's expression. Looks like he was waiting for someone to ask him that.

Typical Micheal.

"It was way good than you can imagine, how good she deep throats like a pro and-" Before he could teach us the whole semsester of sex education, Leo stopped him.

"Stop it.You're a pig mike, always sticking over sex" Leo shouted receiving a side eye from Micheal.

"You're a monk captain."
"I'm not"
"Maybe a virgin, that's why you got all the mood swings."
"I don't even know why are you obsessed with my sex life." Leo says sighing in defeat as Micheal continued ignoring Leo's pleas anyway.

"This was the worst car-ride I've ever had." Leo groaned changing into the hockey gears as he passed me the helmet and the hockey stick.

Micheal groans putting extra tape than necessary on his stick.

"You should put that around your mouth." Leo gestures as the rest of the team snickers.

Some do genuinely but some do for earning points from captain or maybe so they think.

Leo is not the type who would be swayed over a few compliments.

"I need to be ready for carrying my team." Mike replied in defense, Leo is at the loss of his words as we all know he do carries the team.

"But you still need training." I said patting Micheal's shoulder walking towards the rink.

Today's practice was challenging seeing coach furious, there is a match with The UCLA team and they are on way different level than those we fought till today.

Seeing us lack on rink makes Leo's and Coach's blood boil leading us to do a rigorous training.

I made my to the shower through a pile of tired players panting on the floor.

"Hey, I don't know bug. I think I've got a strange disease or something."

"What do you mean." The other laughed.

"I don't know I feel certain emotions taking over me. I feel like crying when I see her in pain, my heart clenchs so tight I can't breathe." He said as I put my ear on the door carefully listening to their conversation more like Evasdropping but I don't care if it can answer all the wierd emotions I've been feeling the past week.

"I feel my heartbeat rising when I see her smiling."

"Then you are in love."

In love, it can't be. Those wierd emotions mean I'm in love with Sophia.

If I put it that way I do feel my heartbeat race near her, the way she looks at me with anger in her eyes.

She must've had some feeling for me too that's why she pushed me away saying I shouldn't interfere with her business.

Those big green eyes that looked so lovely and mesmerizing when I picked her up from the airport, my heart beat rose seeing her top clench around her body, her small petite figure.

I rubbed my hand through my jaw, I have to make her mine, she was always mine and mine only but first I've to take care of this thing myself, my gaze followed to the half-erect cock down.

Sophia Allen you are driving me crazy.