Zehera came

Sophia

I can't believe what he just said and here I thought he was kind.

I am such an idiot, I can't believe I fell for the act again.
Men are nothing but manipulative.

I washed my face, patted it dry walking out.
Don't cry for a jerk Sophia, I waved a hi to my brother who was excited to see me.

I am proud to make the right decision of staying rather than crying over some rubbish told by a trash.

My eyes landed on Carter even after I made it clear in my mind to avoid him. I frowned seeing his nose broken, is he okay?

Wait, why am I caring about that trash? Someone must have kucked his ass for his sharp tongue.

I wish I could hug that person. I waved away his thoughts focusing on the game.

Team Red were taking the lead in the points but as their asian player fell, the blue team took the chance to advantage and scored 10 points.

I clasped my hands together in a prayer, just one point and we'll win if not they won't be able to play in nationals.

Just when the opposite team was going to score a goal, Carter took the Puck dashing towards the opposite end and he swung his stick and there it went it went straight in the net.

He may seem like a jerk but when it comes to playing IceHockey he's good.

All the audience roared, cheering and clapping.
I showed a thumbs up to my brother as I hugged him congratulating to his victory.

He mouthed I promised as i laughed, Leo Hamillton, he's not blood related but he's the best brother every girl can have.

I excused myself as I had to unpack my clothes and organize stuff at home.

I was in my cab enjoying the beauty of the nature, just seeing trees covered is snow makes you feel fresh, seeing the sunset makes your heart giddy.

"Miss, Your Phone",I was so lost in nature that I didn't knew my phone buzzing for the past 5 minutes. I said thank you as he returned a genuine smile.

"Hello?" No voice
"Hello??" Again nothing
"You think you can run from me" I felt my feet tremble, my face pale.

The phone fell and the call soon ended.
How can it be possible? No, no it must be a Prank call. But still What if he is back??

"Miss, Your stop is here. Are you Okay?" The driver asked as I shook my head and paid the fare.

I ran into the house locking the door and dialed Leo's number. Come on, Leo pick up.

I ran into my room closing the door behind, feeling my breath shallow, i searched for my pump but it was nowhere to be found, I used the nearby table as a support to get up and just then I saw the mirror and the letters wrote on it.

M.I.N.E in blood.

There is someone definitely in the house beside me. I can't believe this, he is back.

How can it be when I saw him dead with my own eyes. How??. I ran out with all the thoughts in my mind, I bummed into someone by the door.

It was one of the least person, I expected. Carter Williams was there staring at me with concern in his eyes that showed but hate a few hours ago

I know it's fake but I clutched on to him.
"He is back." I muttered
"Who's back?" He asked confusion in his tone.
"H-He's back" I said pointing towards my room upstairs and those were the last words I said before loosing consciousness.

I frowned as I opened my eyes, I was in ER and Of course my brother was here stroking my head and as my gaze landed on a blonde women in her mid 50s, I felt my eyes would drop out of their sockets.

"M-Mother" I muttered as she sighed indicating Leo to walk out, he nodded leaving me alone even after I shook my head for him not to do so.

Traitor

"Do you know what you did?" She took a seat beside me poured me a cup of warm water.

"I know what I did but I think it was right." She nodded stroking my hair.

"It's not that I am blaming you for doing anything, You know I would support you no matter what you do??" She said with the same old cold face, she's been crying and I know this because her eyes seem puffy and slightly red.

"I have a good news for you, your Bestfriend--" Just then the ward's door slammed open and there she was, Zehera Ibrahim. The girl every guy would want, Why wouldn't they when she has the body every guy wants. She's a D-Cup and as per her say they've only been a nuisance since they hurt her back so much.

If you ask why she's got the shiny and royal aura it's because she's the one and only princess of Sephnora, a kingdom still ruled by Mohammed Ibrahim Ali ll, Zehera's dad.

But apart from any Disney princess she's the most hot-tempered person I've ever seen but she has got a nice heart too, that's why she's my bestfriend.

"Leave it Auntie, I'll greet her myself. How dare she run away and even hurt herself." She glared pouting, I laughed opening my arms for her to hug as she rolled her eyes giving in.

"I'll leave you two, I have some business to attend." My Mother excused herself as I looked away.

"How dare you hurt yourself to the fact that you end up in ER?" She slapped me on my arm as I groaned pouting.

"Aww baby did I perhaps hit you hard?" She asked checking as I laughed.