Halloween

"see your going to help your gingerbread be his second" draco said when harry climbed down the stairs of their dorm later that night. Harry narrowed his eyes

"i wouldn't have to go if you didn't challenge him" harry said going closer to draco. There weren't any people in the common room except him, draco and theo considering it was almost midnight. "What is it with you draco, why must you argue with ron all the time!" harry said. 

"Okay listen you nitwit piece of-" theo cleared his throat stopping draco finish his sentence "I-I mean it wasn't me who initiated the talk of midnight duel was it? I wouldn't ever have agreed if your weasel friend didn't accuse me of being a thief!" draco spat harshly. 

"Yes but instead of putting a stop to it you just kept going!" harry said pointing a finger at draco's chest. "Me? Humor me potter was it me or Weasley who decided to bring my father in the conversation! you didn't see me going to his family-" 

"Yes you did! you called him poor!" harry argued. 

"He called me a thief! why are you always so quick to assume it's always my fault! because weasley always talks shit about me behind your back!" draco said. 

"He does not-" 

"Oh don't even have the nerve to lie! i heard you and your friend talking about my family and my father serving the dark lord, let me tell you potter you try standing up to a dark wizard who would kill you and your family if you deny to join him and we'll fucking talk!" draco yelled at harry. God he could feel his hands shaking from anger. 

"Okayyy that is it" theo said standing up and coming in between harry and draco. "No need to kill each other yet" he said "calm down okay? both of you, the fight is between weasley and draco not the both of you, i already have too much on my mind to bear the thought of you two fighting as well" 

"tell him, he's the one who always sides with his ginger, it's as if we or slytherin means nothing to him" 

"Of course you mean so much to me! but that doesn't mean ron means any less" harry shouted. "you cant expect me to befriend him just because you and him are best friends" draco spoke not looking at harry. "No, but i hoped you would be at least less hostile to him as you were before, i say this to ron too, i just want you guys not to kill each other at every waking moment!" 

"We all want things we can't have potter" draco said backing away and sitting back on the couch. He heard harry sigh "alright how about this I'll ask ron to leave you alone and you will leave him alone and then everybody could be happy"  harry said. Draco sighed. 

Only you can help yourself draco, do it for mother and father, i know you can do it

Bloody hell he could do shit. Fuck you my future self, draco thought. "Fine" draco said. Harry grinned "brilliant, thanks! Now let's go and call Truce"Harry said taking draco's hand and trying to get to the door. 

"Oh no no no no no no we can't do that, not tonight at least" theo said. "Why not?" harry said frowning, "ron must be at the trophy room already, we can just go and-" 

"well you see my dear friend, the ginger really got on my nerves this afternoon so...." draco trailed, harry narrowed his eyes "what did you do?" harry asked. Both draco and theo shared guilty looks "Oh my god do i even want to know" harry asked in panic. "you wouldn't approve" theo said. "that means i must know! what did you do to ron, please don't tell me you tied him to a tree in forbidden forest" harry said. 

"hey that's actually a good-" draco started but theo smacked his arm "sorry sorry, so um.." draco said "spit it out draco" harry said urgently. 

"we tipped off filch so that he would too go to the trophy room at midnight" draco spoke in one breath. Harry's eyes widened as theo spoke "we? you mean you!"