Chapter 8:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Bright had suddenly dragged Gawin from the lobby and led him to corner where there were little to no people around. Bright let go and looked around,trying to see if anyone was looking at them. Gawin found it quite weird how Bright was suddenly acting.

"Uh. Are you alright?"Gawin asked.

"You...Have I met you before?"Bright asked, looking at Gawin intently, Gawin tried to deny it.

"Huh?What do you mean?I'm not sure I follow-"Gawin started but Bright cut him off.

"Cut the bullshit! I heard the staff talking, they said that you definitely took me the night of the Tumble party"Bright said.

"You're crazy"Gawin said.

"If it's not true, then swear it. Swear it on your family"Bright said.

"You definitely lost your mind"Gawin still tried to deny.

"I just need you to be honest. Swear it then if you want me to believe you" Bright said. Gawin sighed, even as a joke he can't do something like that, esp. when it came to his family.

"I'm not swearing on anyone or anything.If you must know the truth, then yes. We slept with each other, but I didn't know it was you until P'Chai said so"Gawin replied.

"Lies!"Bright said.

"I am telling the truth. P' Chai found out we were working together, the staff found your ID and she took it for me to return to you. Here" Gawin said, as he took Bright's ID from his pocket and threw it at him. Bright caught it and looked at it, it really was his ID.He sighed but slowly started to relax.

'Relax? This jerk made me bottom for him. Ugh! It's fine, not like I can remember anything from that night'Bright thought.

"I'm sorry it ended that way, I didn't think we'd meet again under different circumstances"Gawin apologized.

"It's fine, it happened already.Not like it's going to happen again. I just have one rule: Don't fall in love with me. I don't do relationships"Bright said, cockily.

"Don't worry, I'm the same way"Gawin said.

"Heh. Are you sure?I'm pretty darn good at seducing people" Bright teased.

"I'm sure. We've already done it. I have a rule too.. I don't sleep with the same person twice"Gawin said.

"Oh. Why not?"Bright asked.

"Less complicated that way. Just casual,no strings attached" Gawin said.

"Then  we stick to the rules, then"Bright said.

"I can definitely stick to my end of the bargain, don't worry. As I said, you are definitely not my type and I'm sure I ain't either. So let's work to make this series a success na, N'Bright?"Gawin said.

"N'? Aren't I older than you?"Bright asked.

"Nope, I'm older that you by 4 months"Gawin replied.

"If you're expecting to be called P'Gawin, then you're shit out of luck"Bright said.

"Ah!Hehe I tried"Gawin chuckled.

"Stop being stupid, I'm hungry now. Let's go get something to eat"Bright said.

"Au. I thought you didn't want to eat that much coz you might gain weight"Gawin said.

"I did say that but I heard someone said I'm okay the way I am and that he'll get fat with me if I wanted him to"Bright teased.