Chapter 3:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Bright got up early as usual and did the same routine he had every morning. He was debating whether he should show up for the auditions, he already secured his role but he was curious as to who would play the main role with him. Thankfully, he was feeling better. He just wanted to forget the whole ordeal that happened during the weekend. Thailand is small but not too small, he as confident he wouldn't bump into that guy again. I mean, he didn't really see the guy's face. Just his body,that distinct scar on his lower back.... His warm hands and gentle voice.

'Gentle voice?Warm hands?What the hell are you talking about Bright? You don't even know what that guy looks like'Bright thought to himself, he shook his head.

"I better go get ready"Bright told himself.

He finished his green drink, showered, got ready and was picked up by P'Chai. Traffic was horrible especially since it was Monday morning and everyone was surely headed to work. When they finally arrived, P'Champ waved at Bright and escorted him to where the author of his previous drama was.(A/N: I don't know the author of 2gether the series real name is so I'll just call them P'Jitti from their JittiRain name).

"N'Bright!"P'Jitti waved.

"Sawadee P'Jitti, how are you?"Bright asked as he gave her a wai.

"I am good, I am glad you could make it. I heard from P'Chai you were sick over the weekend"P'Jitti said.

"Yes,I was. I am feeling a bit better now"Bright responded, P'Champ came in with bottles of water, the auditioner's card with info on them.

"Here you go,water and the cards. We will call the auditioners one by one and have them recite the lines that they auditioned for and then decide if those lines match up for them or if they match another character instead. The ultimate decision will be decided by the author of course,but you can give your opinion too N'Bright since you have one of the main roles in the drama"P'Champ explained.

"I see, thank you for telling me P'Champ"Bright said.

"Okay guys, let's get the first person in here please"P'Champ said.

"P'Jitti"Bright began.

"Yes, N'Bright?"Jitti responded.

"I am not complaining or anything, just curious. You gave me the main role but.."Bright started but couldn't continue so P'Jitti finished his sentence.

"But didn't give you the top role?"she said, Bright nodded.

"I did think about it and you would have been perfect for the role but at the same time I am quite bored seeing the usual cute bottom,manly top pairing so I decided to switch it up a bit. I don't know how the audience will receive it but I am willing to give it a try. It's something new. I hope this pairing will work" P'Jitti explained.

"Well, you are an amazing author. I am sure whatever you put out there will always attract audiences no matter the pairing. I read the script and it is certainly interesting.I will certainly try my best and do justice to your work"Bright said.

"Thanks N'Bright"she replied.

The first person who came in was a cute guy with a smaller build but certainly had an aura to him.

"Please introduce yourself"P'Champ said.