Chapter 4:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Bright finished finished late with his photoshoot, P'Chai had offered to take him home but he politely declined. He decided to go to a bar that he frequents when he had time. It was somewhat of a private bar, only the wealthy and known people go there. At least there, their privacy is respected. Once he got there, he immediately went to the bar where his friend was bartending as well.

"Au. Bright,you're here. Haven't seen you in a while"Aun said

"Yeah, it's been a while. So busy with projects" Bright replied, Aun made him his usual drink.

"Anything new? Like a lover perhaps?"Aun teased.

"You already know the answer to that. Too busy, too trivial. Don't want nor need it" Bright replied.

"Same old Bright, I thought by now ypur views on love would have changed due to your series" Aun said.

"Those stories are fictional and I just play a role. I am just doing my job" Bright said as he took a sip his drink.

Suddenly something or rather someone caught his eye. It was his future co-star that he had met earlier sitting on one of the booths with a couple of guys across from him.

" Oh, him?That's Gawin, he's an actor too I heard. He had been coming here frequently and the boys are usually all over him" Aun said.

"Is that so?" Bright replied.

"Why? You interested in him?"Aun teased.

"No. Why would I be interested in him?" Bright asked.

"Nothing, you were staring at him. Haha! But I know he ain't your type unlike those tiny little things across him" Aun said.

True, it would be ridiculous at most. Bright's type would definitely the cutesy type, not someone like Gawin. He excused himself to go to the bathroom, he went into one of the stalls.

"Hello my baby. Yes, I am going to see you soon, don't miss me too much" he heard a voice from outside the stall and peeked thru the cracks. It was Gawin.

"Yes, yes. I will go see you tomorrow for dinner with mommy. Can I get a kiss goodnight? Aww. Thanks, I am happy now. Go to sleep okay? And be a good girl. Good night"Gawin said as he then hung up the call.

Gawin washed his hands and then exited the bathroom. Bright came out the stall and washed his hands as well.

'That guy has a family and he's over here flirting with guys? He is so shameless' Bright thought to himself.

After washing his hands, he went back to the bar. He turned to look at the booth and saw that Gawin and one of the guys were gone.

"Did you fancy that cute guy by the booth with Gawin? Too late, he already left with him. You're so slow Bright" Aun teased.

"P'Aun, has anyone told you that you're so nosy?" Bright said.

"All the time. You want another round?" Aun offered.

"No thanks. I promised to take my mom shopping tomorrow, I don't want tk be hungover" Bright said.

"Okay. You take care" Aun said.

Bright quickly gulped down his drink and exited the building. He hailed a taxi and headed straight to his apartment. He showered and got ready for bed.

The next day, he went to the mall around a little bit past noon to meet his mom as promised. He put on his mask and headed to their meeting place.