Chapter 6:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd Person POV*

After all the fiasco that happened, they had to end the filming early due to Earth's injury. Luckily, it was just a bit swollen and will just go down the next day as per the doctor. Gawin made sure that Earth got into his manager's car easily.

"Thanks again for your help Gawin, I'm sorry for causing trouble"Earth said.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault. It's not like you injured yourself on purpose and don't think everyone is mad at you. They just want you to take care of yourself before we can continue shooting.Just rest up so you can be on top shape for tomorrow"Gawin said, making Earth smile.

"I will.Thanks again. See you tomorrow, na?"Earth said.

"Unh. See you tomorrow"Gawin replied.

With that Earth's manager drove off, Gawin just sighed. He stretched his body out and then slowly headed to his car. It had been a long day,but still he decided to go to a bar and grab a drink. This had been the place he frequents, since it's super private. He went inside and ordered a scotch on the rocks. He suddenly felt a pair of arm hug him from behind. He looked down on the hugger's right hand and saw a heart tattoo, he immediately knew who it was.

"What can I do for you N'Best?"Gawin asked.

"How'd you know it was me?Could it be I am unforgettable in your book P'Gawin?"Best asked.

Gawin took Best's arms off of him and he faced the younger and ruffled his hair.

"I just know and your tattoo kinda gave it away too"Gawin teased.

"Au. What brings you here? I though you'd be busy with filming?" Best asked.

"I am, just needed to unwind as well" Gawin replied.

"Oho. Why? Someone stressing you out?You rarely get annoyed with people" Best teased.

"Kind of. My co-star is so stuck up, he is a total nightmare to work with. He only looks nice" Gawin grumbled.

"You referring to P'Bright?" Best asked.

"Yeah. Oh yeah, I forgot that they released a trailer of our series" Gawin said.

"But in fairness, you guys look good together" Best replied.

"Ha? Don't make me laugh"Gawin said as he chugged his drink.

"Speaking of P'Bright, isn't that him over there?"Best asked as he pointed at a certain table.

Gawin looked to where Best was looking and saw that Bright was super drunk with 2 other guys with him.

" I guess he's stressed with work too, I hope it's not with you"Best said.

This was a private bar, so usually no cellphones where allowed in here since most of the people who come are celebrities or people who are famous. Suddenly he saw one of the guys with Bright pull out his phone and was about to take a picture with the celebrity but Gawin made it in time and snatched the phone away from him.

"Hey!"the guy yelled.

"Last time I checked, this was a private bar. Meaning no phones allowed and clearly you are breaking the rules. Isn't he, P'Mark? "Gawin said as he turned to the bar's owner.

"Exactly. I know you tried to do this shit before as well. From now on, you are banned from this bar. Take him away"Mark said, the bouncer instantly removed him from the bar.

"Heh.What am I going to do with this guy?"P'Mark said looking at a passed out Bright.

"I'll take him home P'. I work with him" Gawin said.