Chapter-14🥀

First of all I need help🦥,Actually my small brain stop working,So I decide to finish this story in next chapter but I want to write some more chapters not a lot just 3 to 4 chapters,so If you all want me to write more chapters too then please give me some good ideas😪.
__________________________________________________________________

Arman searches for Mayan everywhere but there is no sign of Mayan he becomes worried and scared at the same time,Manik and Nandini come outside too and see Arman like that.

Arman-Dad,Mayan he is not here too,this is all my fault,I threw my anger on him,I am very bad.What if something happened to him?Please Dad do something,call him,I promise I won’t scold him.

His eyes become glossy,Manik hugs him and rubs his back.

Manik-Arman don’t blame yourself please,be a man we need to find him before something bad happens.

Nandini-Yeah,He is right, please calm down.

Arman-But where did he go?

Manik lost in his thoughts but then his phone rang and he looked at the caller ID and gritted his teeth.

Manik-I know that,this bitch won't sit silently.

Nandini-What are you talking about?Wait Do you know where Mayan is?

Arman-Dad, where is he?Please tell me.

Manik-Sh relax my buba,he is fine nothing will happen to him hmm.

He said and picked up the call and clench his fists.

Manik-Why are you doing this all?

?-Oh you know that,well not that bad,you know me so well,perfect match.

Manik-My foot,tell me where Mayan is,Why are you doing this all?What do you want from me?

?-Don’t you know what I want?

Manik(shout)-I don’t have time for your rubbish

?-You,I want you, only you,come and marry me then I will let your so-called son leave now don’t make me wait anymore please come fast darling.

Manik rolls his eyes and Nandini fold hands and looks at Manik with raised eyebrows while Arman looks at him with a confused face.

Manik-Tell me where to come,But if something happens to my son,I will kill you with my own hands and mark my words.

?-Did you know you look so handsome when you are angry?

Manik cuts the call angrily and then he gets a message he turns to leave but Nandini and Arman grab him from arms.

Nandini-Who is she?How do you know her?

Arman-Why Mayan is with her?What she wants from you.

Manik singh and free himself.

Manik-Anika,She is back and from the past few months she is the one who is behind us,her eyes always on us,she is the one who was behind in your accident,she is doing this all because of me,she wants to marry me,now you understand?

Nandini and Arman take back and look at each other and shout together.

Arman/Nandini-We are coming too.

Manik(shout)-No,Let me handle this all according to me.

Nandini-You have been handling this for months but what happened?Nothing,now let me handle this all.

She said and close fists as a punch,Manik gulp and shook head as yes,They all went to the address which is given by Anika,they reach the place and saw Anika was walking in one big room while Mayan tie on the chair,Anika turn and saw Manik she run toward him and hug him tightly,Nandini,Mayan and Arman’s eyes widened,Nandini gritted his teeth and push her hard.