Chapter-10🥀

Karan going to inject Mayan but suddenly someone kick him on his ugly face which caused he fell on the floor and his nose started to bleed,other boys gasp and look back at the person who kick him,they become shocked when they saw Manik who was burning in anger while Arman stand behind him looking too angry same as his Dad.They gulped and started to run from there but before they could run Some police officers come and held them which make them scared.One officer come near Karan and pull him from the collar while his head spinning like hell,he take the bag which was filled with drugs and walk out,Manik look back at them in anger.

Manik-Make sure they will never show their faces again and If by any chance They showed up then do something that we can’t recognise them.

He said in smirk and punch on the second boy’s face who was the one who push Mayan in water.Police officers nodded and left from there,Manik started to walk toward his car and sat on the driving seat,Arman held Mayan carefully who was crying like babies,he sat inside the car and look at Arman who hug him and rub his back.

Arman-Don’t cry,you are save,hmm

Manik drove off without talking with Mayan.Mayan felt sad and bad and afraid too.They entered the house,Nandini ran toward Mayan and hugged him. Mayan hugged her back too tightly and cried,Nandini cupped his face and wiped his tears.

Nandini-Buba,Don’t cry,your Dad will punish them and then they won’t hurt my baby again.

Arman-This is all happened because of me,If I won’t fight with them then this all won’t happen.

He said sadly and looked down,Mayan looked at him in guilt and went to open his mouth but stopped by Manik.

Manik-No,You just defend yourself there is nothing wrong,what you did make me proud but what he did make me useless,ashamed of myself,this what I thought him to lie to Dad,I never thought he would do this.

He said in a crack voice and walked out from there,Mayan looked at Nandini who hugged him and rubbed his back,Arman also joined them and kissed on Mayan’s head.

Arman-Give him some time,you know na he can’t live without talking with you,but promise you won’t do this all again otherwise no one can save you from me.

Mayan(cry)-Promise but please Talk with Dad,I am really sorry but don’t hate me.

Nandini-Hy hy,Who says we hate you are you gone mad,like seriously Mayan,How can you use hate word,Don’t you know how much your Dad and Bhaiya loves you hmm,he was just mad at you even I also but it doesn’t mean he hurt you like that,Do you want to beaten by me?

Mayan nodded as no and held ears and started to apologise,Nandini and Arman smiled at him and then Arman take him to room and help him in change he give him new clothes and dry his hair like a lovely brother,Mayan smile at him and then Nandini enter the room while holding glass of milk and place it on the side table and make Mayan look at her,Mayan look at her but he winced when Nandini started to apply antiseptic near his lips,after that she kissed on his head and give him glass of Milk,Mayan made faces but Arman patted his head and glare him,Which made him drink milk in one sip🤭,Nandini looked shocked and patted Arman’s head proudly who glare at her too and sat hairs.

Time passed Arman was playing video games with Nandini both try to cheer up Mayan who was sat there sadly,Manik enter the living hall and saw them,Mayan smile and going to run toward him but stop when he heard Manik’s rough voice look like he cry a lot,which made Mayan more sad.

Manik-Arman!!

He shouted loudly,Arman flinched and looked back at him,Nandini flinched too and looked at Manik angrily who rolled his eyes and looked back at Arman.

Manik-Did you complete your assignment?Tomorrow you have to go college too.

Arman-U.m yeah only some pages left,Dad,I will complete this later.

Manik-No complete this right now,Go to the study room.

Arman(whine)-Dad please na it’s final round…

Manik(angry+Shout)-Didn’t you hear,I said right now mean right now.

Arman’s eyes became glossy,Nandini held his hand and stood from the couch and looked at Manik angrily.

Nandini-What’s your problem?Can’t you see we are playing?

Manik-Don’t spoil him,and you do you want me to take you by myself.

Arman freed his hand from Nandini’s grip and ran toward his room,Nandini shook head in disbelief.Manik was going to walk but someone held his hand,he looked back and saw Mayan.

Mayan-Don’t throw anger on bhaiya because of me,I am really sorry,I know what I did. It's wrong but you can give me any punishment but please don’t ignore me,I can’t live like that,please.

Nandini smiles at him but Manik jerks his hand away and starts to walk but Mayan blocks his way.

Manik-Mayan I don’t want to talk to you at least not now,move.

But Mayan being stubborn stood there like stone,Manik tried to walk another way but Mayan stood in front,but he winced when Manik slapped him hard,Nandini became shocked and went to take a step forward but stopped by Manik,who showed her hands palm.

Manik-Now what you want to talk about?Hmm,when I told you to not lie to me then why did you lie to me?

He shouted and once again slapped him,Mayan didn’t step back just stand there,Manik took steps toward him and held him from his wrist.

Manik-Now why you are silent?Say something,Do you have any idea how much I was scared when I saw this shitty video?Why did you do this?Why did you go there?You know na I can’t breathe without both of you then why do you make me helpless?

He shouted and hugged Mayan tightly, who hugged him back and started to cry…

Mayan-I am sorry,I didn’t mean to hurt you please forgive me please,I promise now I never talk with strangers please..

Manik tighten his grip around him and let his tears fell,his body was shivering a lot in fear,fear of losing his sons,fear of losing his only family,he open his eyes when he felt someone’s hand on shoulder,he look up and saw Nandini smiling at him,He slightly smile back at her,but she made pout.

Nandini-You are so mean Mr Malhotra you scared Arman and made him cry.

Manik and Mayan backed off from the hug and cursed under their breath but both winced when Nandini slapped them on their back.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋