Chapter-7🥀

Days passed Nandini helped Arman a lot,Arman who didn’t bother,he just remained his attitude,Nandini also didn’t put pressure on him.Now Arman sitting in his room,Manik entered the room and sat beside him,Arman looked up at him.

Arman-Can I ask you something?

Manik-Wait are you asking for my permission?Come on Champ.

He said and ruffled his hair,Arman sigh.

Arman-If I ask you to choose me or that Nurse,then whom will you choose,please you don’t need to lie.

Manik looked at him with shock,and cupped his face.

Manik-Are you serious?How can you ask this Question?

Arman-Answer,tell me which one you choose,me or her.

Manik closes his eyes and caresses Arman’s cheek who pushes his hands away.

Arman(chuckled)-Don’t you have any answer,Or I say you want her,because I know you like her,and she likes you.

Manik-You are right but I can’t choose one,I want both of you in my life as a perfect family you,me,Mayan and Nandini perfec….

Arman-But I give you only two options.

Manik-Arman don’t be stubborn,and take rest I have some w..

Arman-So it means you choose her.

His eyes become teary,Manik looks at him and cups his face softly.

Manik-Do you want to know whom I will choose.

Arman nodded slightly,Manik smiled and wiped his tears.

Manik-It’s you,For me you and Mayan comes first,you both are my first priority,and don’t worry If you don’t want her I tell her to leave from there.

Arman-When I said I want her to leave,I.m.ean um..I don’t..

Before he could say Manik’s phone ring he ruffled Arman’s hair and left from there,Arman smiled but he flinched when Mayan shouted at him,he looked at Mayan with a shocked face.

Mayan-How can you be so mean,Do you have any idea how much he sacrificed for us and you?Once again want to snatch his happiness,he gives us his all love,house,father and mother love even though he is not our father but still he never let us know about this he always care about us and now if he want his love you have problem,can’t you stop being selfish and think about his happiness at least once,he did everything for us but what we did for him?Nothing always create troubles in his life don’t you think he deserve some peace and love in his life too,who take care of him,like he always take care of us,Who loves him like he always loves us who always with him in his ups and downs who took half of his pressure,don’t you think he deserve good life too?

Mayan burst on Arman who was still in shock. This is the first time Mayan talked in this tone,he never talked with someone like that,Arman’s cheeks covered in tears,his lips started to tremble.

Arman-W.hat d.o y.ou m.ean b.y h.e is n.ot o.ur f.ather?

Mayan’s eyes winded,he was so angry that he didn’t notice what he was talking about. He gulped and looked away.

Arman(shout)-I am asking you something.

Mayan(shout)-Yes,He is not our father,he just took our custody,That’s the truth.

Arman-N.o y.ou are lying,I know you..ou just want me…

Mayan sat beside him and hugged him and some tears left from his eyes,Arman hugged him back with close eyes.

Mayan-No this is not a lie,and I think it’s time for you to know the truth.

He looked up at him and took a long breath.Back to Manik he entered the Room but he flinched when his room door opened revealing Nandini who looked too angry.

Manik-Na..

Nandini(shout)-How can you do this with me?

Manik-What are you talking about?

Nandini-Don’t be innocent,I heard your and Arman’s conversation.

Manik(sigh)-We talk later plea….

Nandini-What will you talk hmm?Are you fucking serious how can you left me once again,years ago you leave me,and now once again you push me away,You know what I am the one who is responsible for this all I thought you still loves me but I am wrong, my words you always think about…

Manik(Shout)-Shut just Shut up,How can you say like that?I love you but I think you never love me,You know what you are right you are the one who is responsible for this all,if you don’t left me that day then today we are living our life happily,one more thing,don’t forget you are the one who left me you are the one who choose dream our my love,I beg to you that you can continue your study after marriage and I will help you in your dream but you reject me,because for you your dream come first,Now think what if I choose you today and Something happened to Arman can you bring him back if he left me?No right?But you can fullfil your dream after marriage because dream is not going to run away or die,But you choose your dream but I choose Arman my son,because I lost my sister already,I lost my family,I lost my love once now I don’t have courage to lose my sons,even though you are the one who left me but Still I want you back because I still love you and I don’t want to push you away but I need some time that’s not easy for me to handle this all alone,I don’t want to lose my son and I know he is just showing that he still hate you but he is my son I know him very well,he started to accept you I know why he ask this Question to me,I know his meaning he is still unsecure he wanted to confirm that after you will I be able to loves them equally just like before,he is not like Mayan,You maybe think he was selfish no he was not selfish he was worried,for Mayan for me,because he don’t want someone hurt us espeacially his Brother Mayan,That’s the reason he pretend like he hate you because he,wanted to test you,will you still stay here with me after this or leave us,he wanted to confirm you are perfect for us or not,but you are saying that I don’t loves you then You are wrong miss Nandini and if you want to leave me like before then I am not going to stop you because it’s your life.

Manik said and left from there angrily,Nandini who sat on the bed with jerk,her face covered in tears,her heart arching so much,she don’t know what to do but one thing she know she fuck up everything,in this all they don’t know two pure souls heard their all conversation with teary eyes.

I hope you all like this🦋

 But now don’t put any hate toward my characters this is only fiction so don’t took seriously and write something bad which hurt me,I want this story like that so don’t put any Question or say something bad to anyone.And if you think this is not good then you can move on but no hate🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋