Chapter-12🥀

Mayan enters the house while Arman follows him with a scared face.

Arman-Mayan listen to me,please I won’t do this again,just give me back my pack.

He plead to him but Mayan just walk toward living hall but then Arman grab his arm tightly and started to snatch pack but Mayan tighten his grip and try to push him,Nandini saw this all and smile at their silly fight but then she gasp when the cigarette pack fell on the floor,Arman and Mayan both look at each other and then at pack,both run and before they could touch pack someone else pick the pack,both slowly look up and saw Manik stood there and looking at pack,but become shocked and step back Manik’s eyes turned dark,Nandini gulped and took step toward them and stood in front of Mayan and Arman.

Manik-What was that?Mayan this belongs to you?You start smoking?

He asked in a calm yet scary tone,Mayan looked at Arman and saw him sweating badly. He gulped and nodded head as yes but then Arman pushed him back and stood front and snatched the pack from Manik’s hand.

Arman-it's mine,I am sorry

He said and looked down. Manik took a step forward and Nandini held Arman back.

Manik-Move,I want to talk to him

Nandini moves and looks at Manik with pleading eyes who takes a step toward Arman.

Manik-Look up

Arman look up at Manik and Manik stumble back because after seeing in his eyes he come to know he saying truth,he clench his fists and then Slap him hard,Arman let out loud whimper and sobs,Mayan and Nandini run toward him and held him from arm and look at his cheek which has a slap mark.

Manik-Come here

He had no emotion in voice,Arman shivered and came near him and looked down while his tears were rolling from his cheeks.

Manik-When you start this all?

Arman(sobs)-O.ne Month ago,I won’t do this again,I promise.

He started to cry,Manik saw the pack in hand and snatched the pack and gave it to Nandini who was shivering too. Now what will happen?

Manik-Go to my room,I am coming,Nandini takes Mayan to his room and we will talk later,Bub goes with Nandu ok.

He said softly to Mayan,Arman look at them and felt himself all alone he gulp and look at Mayan with anger who look at him with teary eyes,Arman look away angrily,Nandini hold Mayan’s hand and took him to his room because she don’t have any other choice but her heart beating fastly she just praying to God that everything solved ASAP.Manik glare at Arman who run toward his room,Manik shivered and rub hand on face.

Mr Malhotra you know your son has a lungs problem and still you are smoking near him,Have you lost your mind?

Doctor I am really sorry, please do something. I don't know what happened to him suddenly, he was just playing around me but suddenly he fainted.

Relax,Now you don’t need to be worry,He is out of danger also now he is recovering only one month medication left,but still Mr Malhotra you are not a 5 year old kid who forget this all,You know na it’s dangerous for him,You need to be careful in future too.

Yeah I will,I will do everything to protect them,Thanks.

This is day when Manik smoking and working on some files while 12 year old Arman and Mayan playing around him and chasing each other but then suddenly Arman fell on the floor and started to breath heavily he have a same problem as Navya she was also gone from breathing and Lungs problems.From that day Manik stop smoking and never let himself go near this shitty things,Arman recovered because of proper treatment but he don’t know that he have lungs problem,Manik did everything to protect him when Arman turned 13  he completely become fine,he don’t have any problem but still as Father it’s Manik’s responsibility to take care of him and protect him from bad things.