Chapter 15

(About 2 weeks later)

Class just got out, but Ms. Thornhill wanted me to stay after class. She's my last class so I didn't mind.

"So honey, how have you been?" She asked walking closer to me and caressing my shoulder. "I am okay. You?"

"Im better now that im talking to you. You always look stunning dear." She said sweetly but flirtatiously. "Oh please I do not.  My hair is messy, and I probably look homeless because I chose to dress comfortably today." I say fidgeting with the ring on my finger.

"Oh honey you are beautiful. How about I show you exactly how beautiful you are hmm?" She said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to her and her breath on my neck and I froze.

"I suggest you back about from my student Ms. Thornhill. Or there will be consequences you will certainly not like." A thick stern British accent came from at the classroom door and we turn around to reveal a furious looking Larissa. Larissas eyes coldly trail down my body and stops at Ms. Thornhills hand which is at my waist. Her face burns with jealously.

Ms. Thornhill slowly removes her hand as she coldly glares at Larissa. "I will talk to you tomorrow honey. You did amazing as always in class." Ms. Thornhill spoke as she coldly glared at Larissa. I nod and smile gently at Thornhill then walk over to Larissa. Larissas hand goes on my lower back, guiding me gently but forcefully out of Thornhills classroom. We walk out and down the hall, her hand staying on my lower back, the echoing sound of her heels and my small footsteps. A awkward silence stayed until I spoke.

"Thank you, I'll get going to my dorm now." I speak lowly as I go to walk away from her but then I feel a hand firmly grasp my wrist.
"I think I should walk you to your dorm, don't you agree dear? We have a few things to speak about anyways..." she said basically dragging me back to my dorm. Her grip strong, my breathing shortening and my heart pounds in my chest, my body feeling incredibly weak and small in her grasp.

All I can do is look up at her eyes, not noticing that her eyes are already scanning me up and down then quickly looking to where my dorm is. When we arrived she opened my door and pulled me inside along with her and quickly shut and locked the door.

Suddenly my back was firmly pressed against a wall, and she was leaning down to be eye level with me, a look of a lion that hasn't been fed in days. Her mouth grazes my ear sensually.

"I honestly can't believe you let another woman touch you like that, especially Thornhill." She said her tone cold and sharp. Her hand started lifting my skirt up until it was right above my throbbing core, gripping my thigh.

"Lariss-"

"It's Principal Weems to you right now."
"Then get your hands off me right now."
Her face shows a slight smirk but her eyes are still cold from jealousy.

"Oh would you rather have Thornhills hands on you?"
"No. Look I didn't want her to touch me like that, but I didn't know what to do either. I can't be rude..."
"I mean you can, but you wouldn't get in trouble. Most teachers send rude students to the principal, aka me. And you won't get in trouble at all. Or you could just politely tell her to back away. But no, you stood there and let her touch you." Her tone was still cold and sharp as her eyes continued to stare into mine and her hand tightened around my thigh.

"I'm sorry I was just nervous..."

"I'm the only one that gets to touch you like that. Is that clear?" She said in a low whisper against my neck as her hand slowly crept up my thigh, and into my panties and her hand just resting on my pelvic bone.

"Yes." My tone was slightly cold, but it couldn't mask the blush that covered my face, and my heavy breathing. Her hand slid down and her finger teased my soaking slit.

"I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here Principal Weems." I snarl out coldly, biting my lip to prevent a moan from slipping out.

"Darling... you want this as much as I do... and you know that. I just don't want anyone touching you. That's my privilege." She calmly whispered out, but her eyes were filled animalistic looking lust. Her hand slowly brought one of my legs up to rest around her hip.

"You are so wet honey...."
She said slipping one of her long fingers inside me, a long gasp left my mouth as I pressed my head back into the wall and my muscles tightened.

Her finger slowly pumped inside me as she leaned down and whispered against my neck. "I hope wet for me, not Thornhill..."her tone cold but laced with desire.

She leaned back up, pressing her thump flat against my swollen clit, a needy moan escaping my mouth.
"Fuc-"

With that she thrusted a second finger in me, her other hand wrapped around my waist tightly and a smug grin on her face. My body shook with anticipation, chasing the sweet release, my hips grinding towards her hand, trying to get her fingers to fill me up fully.

"So needy aren't you darling?" She spoke out calmly as her hand caressed my waist, but her fingers were pounding into me faster and deeper, building a rhythm as her thumb teased my clit. My tight walls stretching around her fingers.

My hand grips her shoulder as whimpers and moans fell from my mouth. My eyes roll back as my body grows limp, my body chasing it's release. The throbbing ache in my lower back grows stronger.

"Good girl... you are doing so good sweetie..." she says with a hushed tone, her hand firmly stays on my waist holding my body up. My heart races, I look up meeting her face and she has a look of admiration and love while she continues to show no mercy with her fingers.

The pressure is unbearable, my moans get louder and more desperate. Her fingers continued to pound in me and her thumb teased my clit, making sure nothing was missed.

"Shhh... don't want to get caught..."
She said in a hushed chuckle, I bite my lip to prevent the whines and moans from escaping my mouth. My walls clenched tightly around her fingers, almost coming undone.

With one of her powerful thrusts, my body snaps and releases on her fingers. I let out one silent moan and my body shakes from the intensity of the orgasm. She slows down her thrusts, letting me ride out the high, then slowly pulls her fingers out, still a good grip on me. She carefully picks my limp body and lays me on my bed carefully.

She goes and rinses off her fingers, then walks back to me and leans down and kisses my forehead.
"You did do well for me darling... Remember you are mine, and only mine." She said as she then went and got a rag and wiped off the 'leftovers' on my inner thigh.

"Okay..." I say tired and weak from what she had just done to me.
"Do you want some snacks? Cuddles? What would you like my darling hmm?" She said sitting right next to me, pulling me in a tight hug.

"Cuddles?"
She nodded her head and pull me to where I'm right in her arms, in between her legs just using her as a pillow.

"I was not expecting that to happen..." I say chuckling as I scroll on Netflix for something for us to watch.
"I know, one of the best parts about it. I just had to show you who you belong too." She had this smug grin, but it didn't fully mask the jealousy that lurked behind her eyes.

Y'all I have a new story idea, but it's about a older man... I haven't even finished these stories but I might still post it because why not. And it's my first time writing smut and I didn't reread it so sorry