Chapter 4

"Ahem... oh y/n, y/n darling, you know if you try to sneak out of your dorm after curfew, you should be more quiet, but I don't suggest you break my rules y/n, because I said there will. Be. Punishment."
Oh no...
"Um-I-" she cut me off sharply
"I don't want to hear any lies or excuses y/n, next time you decide to break my rules that I have clearly explained, to you, there will be a punishment."

"Yes Principle Weems, I understand." And I quickly run into my dorm and lock it.
I hear her say as she walks away. " You can't lie to me darling or hide." With a light chuckle. I instantly got goosebumps from her last sentence. Im shook. I walk in and Enid and Wednesday are looking at me and Wednesday says "Weems somehow figured out that you were gone. When I sneak out she doesn't even know. Either you need to be more quiet or the principal is keeping a close eye on you."
"Yeah she came in here immediately after you left. We told her we didn't know where you went." Enid added to Wednesdays sentence.

"Oh well thank you, if I do it again she said there will be a punishment so if I do it again I will be more quiet." I responded.
"Don't make your future girlfriend mad girl" Enid said and Wednesday slightly snickered just enough to show emotion but barely.
"Haha that will never happen, she's older than me, she's my principal, I'm not that attractive or well she would probably never find me attractive and she's probably into men. I wish though."
"Oh please for one, principal weems is a lesbian, students and teachers get together after school is over, or just keep it a secret, age doesn't matter and I've seen how she looks at you every time you walk in the hallways, in the quad, talking to people and she personally delivers things to you, she never did that to us. And you've only been here a week, so she has to be into you." Enid said
"Probably only because I'm a new student and I didn't know she was a lesbian." I said
"No I don't think it's because your new. We've had new students before and she doesn't act like this. And yeah it surprised me when I figured it out. Maybe there's a chance y/n, time will tell." Enid said smirking
"Uhh I'm so impatient but I guess your right"

Time skip to one week later. It's Thursday now. (Therapy is not on scheduled days, it's just two times a week so it can fit principle Weems schedule. *or maybe because I'll forget what day it is while writing*

I was in Mr. Turners classroom sitting by Bianca hoping that this terrible class would just get over with when, she walked in. Principal weems walked in and talked to Mr. Turner and then looked up to me and suddenly spoke "y/n, pack your bags, you will be coming with me and no your not in trouble."
"Oh okay yes mam."
I packed my bag and walked out of the classroom that I so desperately hated and wanted to escape. Me and Principal weems were walking side by side and she accidentally brushed my hand. Don't you dare blush, no y/n uhhhhhh.
I finally let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and turned my head and spoke to weems, she was already looking at me though.
"Are you alright darling, you seem nervous?"
"Uh-hem ye-yes, I'm fine I'm just glad to get out of his class sorry."
"It's fine, but I don't think you will prefer where we are going, you have therapy darling."
"I thought you forgot about thatttttttt"
"I don't forget very easily. Keep that in mind" she winked at me and then added on "Don't even try to run off either" her voice now more stern. "I'll keep that in mind. But I can't promise that I won't run away. I don't talk about my feeling to strangers and I hardly have any at times, so there's no point in therapy, Principal Weems."
"It might help please give it a try, for me? I'll even take you to the weathervane for hot chocolate if you make it through hm?"
I just raised my eyebrow at her and I couldn't help but smile a little and said "Fine. For you and hot chocolate but mostly the hot chocolate."
"See you have feelings darling, you care about me."
"Mhm" I said trying to not smile and she just chuckled and smirked at me.

We got to her car and the drive to Jericho was a comfortable silence and I could feel her look over to me a few times.

We arrived at therapy and I sighed and looked over to principal weems. "Can I just skip this and we go have hot chocolate, it would also save you more time because I know your really busy. See a win-win." I lifted one of my eyebrows in a way trying to negotiate or something.
She suddenly just put her hand on my shoulder and her eyes just landed on my eyes, then she quickly looked at my lips and back to my eyes, just focusing on my eyes as she slowly moved her hand from my shoulder painfully slow down my arm to my hand and put my hand in her hand. Still staring at my eyes then she slowly moved her gaze down from my eyes to my lips,neck, chest and torso, legs and then looked back at me. As she looked back to my eyes, her eyes were dark and a smirk slowly formed on her face.