Chapter 5

It's finally the weekend. I just woke up and its 9:00am and got ready for the day with a cute outfit since it is the weekend. Wednesday, Enid and me made plans about hanging out later at the weathervane for lunch. After lunch I have to go to my date with Bianca. After talking, Wednesday sat down at her typewriter, Enid started to paint her nails and I practiced with my powers. I sat on my bed and brought my palm facing the ceiling and fire started to appear from my palm. As the fire in my hand slowly but continuously got bigger, I heard Enid yell "Y/N WHATS WITH YOUR EYES A-A-AND WHY IS THE FIRE CHANGING BLACK AND PURPLE. Y/N..."
I said "what do you mean about my eyes Enid!?" As I looked to my fire in my hand that turned a dark purple ombre to black.
Enid replied "y/n just look in the mirror."
I got up and looked in the mirror, looking at my eyes...

"WHATS WITH MY EYES!!!!" I yelled
My eyes were darker...
I immediately closed my palm and stopped the fire in my palm. "Y/n come on we have to ask principal weems!" Enid said as she tightly grabbed my wrist and led me out the door as Wednesday just chuckled.
"Enid it's the weekend she won't even be there and if she is there I don't wanna bother her!!"
"She's always here, and she won't mind, she literally lives her y/n"
As we got up to principal weems door, Enid let me out of her grasp

*knock knock knock*
"Principal weems!!" Enid yelled and we heard a soft come in. Enid slung the door open and followed me in there and closed the door. I just nervously stood in front of her desk waiting for enid.
Enid sat down in one chair and me in the other.
"So hello, what brings you here?" Principal weems asked.
"I-umm-wel-Enid can you help me out here" I stuttered.
"Ok so y/n was practicing with her magic or whatever you call it and I seen her eyes darken as the fire that was in her hand turned a dark purple to black. I don't think that she has just fire manipulation or whatever crap you call it weems"
"Language Miss Sinclair but thank you Enid for speaking for you roommate. Now y/n can you do it right now for me darling?" Weems asked
"Uhh yeah"

I brought my hand up and a fire started forming in my palm and I seen the fire change colors and then Enid said "wow see see her eyes and the fire!"
"Very interesting hmm we'll enid I can take care of this now, thank you for helping my dear y/n but I can take care of this now and on your way out close the door please." Principal weems said.

Enid got up and handed me my phone out of nowhere and just smirked at me and said bye.
Now it was just me and the woman of my dreams. Lord I can't, she's my principal, but I want, no need, no I crave her. Have you just ever craved someone, so bad that you feel physically sick. I want to kiss every part of her beautiful body and call her mine.

"Hello earth to y/n" principal weems said to get me out of daydreaming, only to know if it was her I was dreaming about her.

"Yes sorry principal weems, I was daydreaming"
"It's okay darling, I wonder what you were daydreaming about hmmmm." She smirked
"I-umm well- never mind." I could feel my blushing starting to increase.
"Well anyways darling, I just think your ability is getting much stronger darling. Nothing to worry about because your learning. Try and do something with the fireplace over there" she pointed to the cold not lit fireplace.

I looked at the fireplace and lifted my hand up as I was trying to lit the fireplace. It started to light up and it grew faster than before, turning purple and black again. Then all of the sudden I gathered all the fire up from the fireplace and drew it to the palm of my hand. I could feel her eyes, staring deep into my body, such a unsettling but wonderful feeling. When the fire had set in my palm, and it just disappeared.
A sudden breeze of coldness hit me.

"Well your an impressive girl. Those hands of your can do a lot I see hmmmm?" She said smirking mischievously at me. I decided to test her, I'd probably regret it but whatever.