Shapeshifter-!

I get home from shopping and talking to Howdy. "Wally! Sweetie! I'm home!" I shout out as I place my groceries on the counter. I didn't hear Wally respond....

"Wally? Are you home?" I get upstairs and see out bedroom door shut. I open the door. "Wally, what did we say about closing doors-" I stop talking. There in our room is...Lovesick Wally?

"What...what the-?!" 

Wally(?) turns around. "Darling! Nonononono! Don't worry! It's still me! I'm just...taller...and..yea.."

Silence.

"How do I look?" He has shyly.

I can't lie..."you look hot."

Wally's cheek immediately gets red and he hides his face. "Daarreliinngg....whhhyyy..." he draws out.

I laugh a bit and walk towards him, removing his hands from his face and kiss him on the lips. "Come on, sweetheart.  Let's go chill in the living room and relax, hm?"

"I would love that, darling~"

I giggle and take his hand back downstairs. 

The rest of the night we chilled and watched movies.

I don't think the lovesickness is gone gone..but hey! He can make a night in bed really fun~.

________________

There we go! I finally did this at like- 11:30 at night. Great job me! Also I told you it would be short. Hopefully this will suffice. Wally can change his body into the ✨SEXY✨ man and back into his normal self. 

And if you want to. Read my other story's I have. One which I work on daily and one where I work on it every few weeks or something idk. 

Words: 241