First day to open the store and What the...?

You and Max are storing through the boxes in the shop and transferring them either, still in the shop or into the house! "Better work fast,Max," you tell him as you put down a box in the house,"Nighttime is coming and I heard about a rule here,"Don't leave your house at Nighttime" I wonder why though?" He looks at you with an eyebrow raised,"Yea that is weird, maybe the sickness came from whatever is out there?" You look at him with a deadpan look,"I doubt that, let's just continue..."

*Timeskip by Wally meeting the other Wally's*

  It was now in the evening and both you and Max were tired, from unpacking and putting things in their places. "Do you want some supper or do you just want to go to bed?" Max asks, he looks tired too and plus after supper will be washing the dishes and you don't feel like doing that.

   "No I'm good, we can just have a big breakfast or something..." Max looks at you with a worried expression but then gives a small smile,"Okay, but you should get to bed, you don't sound so good."

    He was right. You felt like you were going to sleep right where your standing. "Oh by the way, the phone doesn't work yet, I have to fix that later,okay?" You nod your head and you walk upstairs and then call out,"Good night Max!" He saids good night and you walk into your new bedroom.

  It was (F/C), your favorite color, there was a closet and a dresser near each other against the wall, a mini book shelf with some of your books and cook books on it, a nice twin size bed, with cooking utensils and (F/C) on it. You smiles and changes into your pjs. (You can imagine what pjs you wear) You lay down on your bed and close your eyes drifting off to sleep.

Ringing~

RINGing~

RINGING~

RiNgInG~

You jolted upwards on your bed. *Did I hear a ring? But Max said the phone doesn't work unless he worked on it when I was sleeping?* You get out of bed and walk quietly downstairs and you see the phone....

It was ringing....

You walk up to the phone. You look at it curiously. Should I pick it up? You reach for the phone but something tells you to not pick it up...You did so anyways and put it against your ear,  "Hello?" You didn't hear anything else from that but soon a reply, "Hel-" You slam the phone back to its original place. *Who the heck was that? Was that Wally? I'm not supposed to be talking to him. Why did he call me and how did he call me? Whatever... it's to late for that and my brain just wants to sleep.* You unplug the phone, as it was ringing again and went back to your room upstairs and go back to bed.

*Time skip brought to you by Julie screaming her lungs out*

It was morning and Max was standing over you with an air horn in his hand and a clock in the other. As soon when it was 7:30 he uses the air horn and shouts, "WAKE UP!! WE HAVEING PANCAKES WITH BACON!! WHOOOOO!!!" He then runs down the hall and downstairs. You jolted out of bed and land on the floor with a thump! You lay there for a minute and then got up with a determination and run after Max yelling, "MAX, YOUR DEAD MEAT!"

    You catch up to him fast and enter the kitchen where he was standing with a proud face and posing. "It got you here didn't it?" He grins. "Ugh whatever...anyways you said bacon and pancakes for breakfast?" He nods and he starts to make the bacon and you start you make pancakes,since it looks like Max was up before you and had everything ready.

*Time skip by the morning tune*

   "Breakfast was delicious! You put some your self (Y/N)!" He says as he shoves the last piece of pancakes into his mouth. "Thanks! I decided to at some (F/Topping) on my stack of pancakes and let me say, it tastes pretty good!" You were doing the dishes as he was finished eating and helping you with drying. "By the way, did you fix the phone when I went to bed?" You ask him. He looks at you with a questioning look and says,"No I didn't I think that ringing you heard was from your alarm." You nod as he might be correct. Soon it was done and you both look at each other with a determined face and you both nod. It was time to go to work.

   You both go to your shop and unlock the door and switch the sign from *Close* to *Open!*. You both got into your station and started to make what you are good at. They both worked for a while. Soon, the bell above the door rings, indicating that someone has entered

"Hello! Welcome to the Bake and sweets shop! How can I help you?" You say as you walk over to the cash register. It was Sally! "Hello! I was wondering what smells so good!," she smiles and looks at you. "So I had to find out what it was, do you have anything Solar system theme?"

  "Space theme? yes we do!" He says and goes to the back and brings out a cake that's not touching the ground. "Here we go! One space cake." The cake is floating in mid air and it has planets orbiting around it "Do not ask how I did this." He says seriously. She looks so surprised at the cake.

  "Oh what!?! That's so cool! Thanks a bunch guys! Oh! And I'm thinking of making a play soon! And you guys are invited!," She pays for the cake and give's invites to them "Bye bye now~!"
She leaves and the both of them starts to continue where they left off. Unknowing that someone was watching them, particularly at     (Y/N), with a big smile.

"Why didn't she answer.... Oh well... there's always next time~" He chuckles as he continues watch (Y/N) with admiration.

__________________________________

Hey oh! Another story down! And longer too. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Words: 1066