Welcome to the neighborhood!

You and Max made it to where your going, "Welcome home!" A town that doesn't have a a lot of people but it says to have a nice neighborhood.

"So, what do you think of this place,Max?" You asked him. You were both looking at the shop, and your house next to it. He thinks for a moment and saids, "Yes." He replied. "I said "What do you think of it?"not ask "do you like it,"Max!" You both walked to the moving van.

"Oops, sorry (Y/N), well I think it looks great!" He picks up a box and you did too. You both walk to the shop and walk inside.

   It was pink and (F/C) inside, just the way you both imagined it would be. It was a dream come true to you both. Max was a candy maker and you are a baker. Ever since you met with him this was your dream, to own a shop together and now you both got it.

   You set a box down on the ground and ask Max a question,"Do you think we will get many customers, even with how small this town is?"
Max looks at you and gives you a confident smile, "Maybe, but I think we got it handled with my treats and your smarts!," He then opens a box and pulls out a tray of candy and baked goods, some of them with your (F/T) on it. "I got it covered!"

    "Why in the world- you know what I don't care" You looked at him deadpanned but then smile and open the door, "Ready to give those treats to the rest of the neighborhood?" Max bounces with excitement, "Yes i am!" He follows you out the door and you both walk a bit, You ask, "So Max, which place first?" He looks around a bit and then points to a barn," There."

So you both walk over there, and knock on the door, soon a big bird comes out, "Oh! Hello! Are you the new neighbors! My name is Poppy!" She looks really kind, and tall. Curse your shortness.
"Hello poppy! I am am Maxwell and this is my friend (Y/N) we are new and we wanted to give treats to our neighbors!" Max tell her your name and why we are here, it's a common thing you both do, you give each others name to others.

   "Oh that is so sweet of you!," She gives a bright smiles and takes some treats. "You didn't hurt your self on the way here did you?"She looks at both of you worried."No we are okay, thank you for your concern though!" You give her a smile, she seems to calm down from that but still looks a bit paranoid.

  "Oh that's good! Well I hope you enjoy our neighborhood! I have to do something right now okay! Oh by the way, if you're going to give treats to the house in the middle just knock and leave it at the door step okay? Okay! Bye!" She smiles and shuts the door hurriedly. You both look at each other and you shrug as you walk away,  "That was weird wasn't it Max?" You look at him tiled your head with confusion. "Yea it was..." he look just as confused as you were. "Oh well...Which house next?" He points to a post office,"How about there?" You nod your head and you both walk over there.

   You walk pass the house in the middle, unknowingly someone was watching you both, more specifically on you....

"I wonder who they are~? Their (H/C) looks so soft~ They look so cute~ I can't wait to met them and talk to them~"

__________________________________
YEAAA
BOOOOIII
Two chapters today boi! Now my schedule will depend on how I am and if I'm one the mood and if I'm not busy since school for me is coming very close! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And don't worry you'll meet Wally very soon!

Words:679