New friends!

You both make it to the post office and open the door, a bell rings above you indicating that there are people here. But the post man didn't heard it as he was busy put some mail away or taking some out of his bag. He was also muttering to himself.

   "Hello there!" Max says sort of shouting...Startled he drops his mail and looks at them with a nervous smile "O-oh! Hi there! Sorry I didn't hear you come in! My name is Eddie, I'm guessing your out new neighbors?" He has an accent and it sounded... Australian?

  "Hello! My name is (Y/N) and this here is" your pint at Max letting him finish your sentence "Maxwell! Me and my friend here are new to this neighborhood so we decided to give treats to everyone here! Want some?" He holds on the tray on treats to Eddie.

    "Oh why yes I would thank you!,"He takes some treats and places them in front of him and crouches down, "So what do you guys do?" He says as he picks up some of the lost mail on the ground. You also crouch down and help him,"I'm a baker and he is a Candy maker!" As you mentioned Max and his job he does a silly pose. "Pfh- hahahaha! Max!" You laugh at his antics.

   "That must be fun! Well I'm the mail man here is any mail you have give them to me and I'll mail 'em! And if you think that's funny you should see Barnaby next! He is the joker around here." Eddie smiles at you two. "I think we will thanks for the suggestion! Bye Eddie!" You say and you both leave as Eddie waves goodbye and continues to sort through the mail.

   You both finally found Barnaby's house after going through the rest of the houses here. Everyone seems so interesting here! You met with Julie, Sally, Frank, and Howdy! Anyways, you knock on the door. The door opens and out comes a blue dog,"Well hello there, you guys seem new!" You looks at him with amazement you then say, "Yea we are, I'm (Y/N)! And this is Maxwell, but you can call him Max!"

  "Well it's nice to meet you guys! Ya need any help with anything?" He ask. "No we don't we just wanted to give you some treats!" Max holds out the tray to him. "Yea want some?" Max asking him."Hohoho! Ok sure I will take some!" He took some sweets and ate some,"Mmm this is good!" You smile, you love to make others happy by your baked goods,"Glad you like them! By the way, why did Poppy say to leave some treats at the door step at the house in the middle, I forgot to ask Eddie that but was it okay to ask you?"

  Barnaby looks sad and looks down on the ground, "Well,Wally is not feeling so well okay? So um it's good to leave them at the door step so you also don't get sick." Who's Wally? You thought to your self. I think it's better to not talk about it more, he looks so sad. "Oh! Okay! Thanks for letting us know!,"Well we gotta go, one last house to stop at and then we have to go unpack. Goodbye!" You wave a Barnaby. He looks back at you two and waves back,"Bye!" He closes the door. "He was nice, you ready for the last house?" You ask Max. He gives a nod and you both go to the house in the middle.

*Time skip, brought to you by Max's Candy store*

  You both were standing in front of the house, look terrified. "The eyes.... They MOVED!" You shouted as max screamed in the background panicking. "Max! Stop! I think it's okay..." Max stopped with his hands in the air. "You sure?"
"Yea...," You said, uncertain but still walks up to the house unknowingly that someone is watching her, other then Max. "What treats do we have left?" You ask and Max hands you the tray and you look at what's left.

  Candy apples, apple fitters some (F/T) and some taffy and (F/Candy). You place them on the doorstep and knock on the door," Hello! We are your new neighbors, I'm (Y/N) and the other one is Maxwell! I hope we can meet you when you get better!" You shouts through the door and walks back to Max. "Alrighty let's go back to shop and unpack!" He nods and you both walk away.

Back with home, a person opens the door and takes the treats, shutting the door. He takes some (f/candy), and takes a bite out of it

"It tastes lovely... such good taste that (Y/N). Soon we can talk... Soon~ We just need to figure out how to get you in here...."

He chuckles to himself "Don't worry my love~ we will met soon~" as he continues to eat the treats, talking to home about how amazing (Y/N) is.

__________________________________

Phew! Make that tree in one day! Hope you enjoyed!

Words:861