Why Wally....? Making bone shaped candy!

Soon Sally got to his house and knocked on the door. The door opened with a long creak making Sally nervous. She puts on a make and gloves and walks inside home. She looks around the house as she searches for the basement door that Julie was supposedly there. It was dark inside, very dark. But since her sun rays light up she can see a bit. The house was unkept, there are dirty clothes, dishes in the sink. She feels very uncomfortable in here. As she looks around she doesn't realize that a pair of eyes are watching her.

     She walked out of the kitchen and explored the living room and went out into the hallway and looks around and sees the door to the basement. She walks over and opens the door with ease. Sally was confused. Didn't Julie say that Wally was stuck here and where is she? She looks down in the basement, deciding on wether to go downstairs or leave. She thinks for a moment and puts up a brave face and hoes downstairs. 

"Julie is your playing hide and seek this is not the best place to play it at!" Sally shouted while walking down. When she reached the ground and looks around. There was a chair in the middle of the room with a single light bulb over it. A table at the left wall filled with weapons.... torture weapons. Sally was creeped out.

 "Why in the galaxy does Wally have this stuff down here?" She looked at her right and sees a door. She walks up to it and opens the door and sees the walls are filled with....  pictures of you? Sally then realize why she was here. Wally is going to kill me... Sally jumped into action and ran back up the steps and turn the knob. It wouldn't move. Sally walked back down stairs and screamed.

There in the chair sat Wally.

"Hello Sally... How was your day?" Wally asked look at Sally with a grin. Sally was scared and speechless.

 "My d-day was ab-absolutely the b-best!" Sally says, trying to seem more confident then scared. Wally chuckles at her reply, "You know what I heard from my love?

Sally tiled her head in confusion, "W-what did they s-say?" 

Wally got up from the chair and slowly walked towards her. Sally walked backwards, try to stay away from him. "They said that you were rude to them, making them self conscious, and try to give them a "makeover" of how they look." Wally says, his voice getting more angrier and louder. Sally was against the wall and Wally slammed his hands on either side of her head. Sally jumped and whimpered. She didn't want to die. 

Wally chuckled, "If you would have put your ego aside and have been nicer to my love~," he sighed,"You wouldn't be in this mess." Sally being Sally try to get away from him but Wally grab her and throw her into the chair. Sally was in a dazed state. Wally took this opportunity to grab a knife from the table and put t against her neck.