Chapter 13

Harry's POV

The last 3 months have been a nightmare to get through and having Olivia around doesn't help. I have spent the last 5 years doing everything I can to forget about her, and for a while it was working. Now that she is back, she pops up everywhere I go without fail. I can't leave my house without her invading my senses. Her pictures are all over social media. Her face on every magazine cover. Her songs play on most radio stations at some point or another. She is at tour rehearsals and meetings. I have even seen her coming and going from meetings at the record label. Since her little stunt got us in this mess, she has been making an appearance in every aspect of my life.

Hell, I can't even go out with my friends without her popping up. Don't even get me started on her dancing with that guy at the club. I don't know why I decided to kiss Kendall to piss her off, but at the time it seemed like a great idea. I know I provoked her. I just never expected her to retaliate. The girl I used to know would have crawled into a corner and hidden herself. I don't even know why I was trying to piss her off. I don't care anymore. I haven't for a long time. I can't lie and say that I wasn't jealous of the obnoxious guy with his grimy hands all over her. The way she was dancing had me weak at the knees. She knew exactly what she was doing and that only made it worse.

I have spent the last 3 months painfully sober. There was an incident a few months back that landed me in some deep shit with management and I almost lost my contract once again. After 2 weeks in a detox center and a lot of late nights with Niall babysitting me, I ended up sober. I am only allowed to drink and smoke pot now whereas before I was doing anything I could get my hands on.

The last month or so I've had to call Niall when the craving got to be too much. Niall would show up every time day or night with distractions. It was this or my career. This has probably been the worst it has been since Olivia made her reappearance.

I have spent the whole day on edge. Knowing today is the day before the tour kicks off, I usually would spend it celebrating. By celebrating I mean going out with the boys to multiple clubs and getting high. I can't do that this time though so instead I have spent the day packing. Normally I would wait until the last second then throw everything together in a rush.

After I finished packing, I put all my bags by the door. All I can think about is calling my dealer, but I know if I do Liam will be here waiting to kick me off my own tour when I get back.

My hands were shaking, and my body was covered in sweat. I keep pulling my phone out of my pocket before pacing a bit and putting it back in. Normally right now I would call Niall and bark orders at him to bring his ass over here, but he is not in L.A. right now. Niall went back home for a few days and is meeting us at the airport first thing in the morning for the first tour stop tomorrow. I don't have anyone else to call.

The more I feel myself slipping from reality the more I start to panic.

I know if I call Louis, he will already be high and will bring the little white baggie here with no questions asked. I also know that my career is done if I do. I already lost one record deal and I can't lose the second or I'll never have another job in the industry again.

I finally grab my keys and wallet running out of the front door and into my Tesla parked in the garage. I make it about halfway to Louis's before Olivia's song comes through my radio speakers. My phone died hours ago so I am stuck with the radio. I keep my eyes on the road ahead of me while also trying to talk myself out of this decision. I am about 2 blocks away from Louis's when I pull into a parking lot and turn around. I start driving back the direction I came from making a couple different turns than I normally would to get home.