Chapter 11

Olivia's POV

We arrived at the club not long after the cab picked us up from my flat. I have never been to this particular club before. Stella had looked it up and decided that this was the one for us to go to this morning. I guess she had decided when she woke up today that we were going out whether I agreed or not. We were currently standing outside waiting to go in. I know now that I am considered a celebrity I could skip the line, but I don't mind waiting. I am thanking whatever God that is up there that there are not a whole lot of Paps waiting around outside trying to get a picture of their next victim.

When we finally make it into the club it is already packed. There is an arrangement of different colored strobe lights flashing around the room along with set light fixtures that hang down over each of the tables and booths lining the walls. The back wall is filled with different liquor bottles on shelves with a bar lining the front of it. The bartenders are running back and forth, likely trying to keep up with all of the drink orders coming in. There are people dancing in the center of the room while others are making out. Some are also taking things a lot further than expected leaving little to the imagination.

This isn't my first time in a place like this. I used to spend a lot of time in clubs similar to this when my time was spent being attached to the green eye devil that seems to keep popping up a lot more this week.

I follow Stella to the bar in the back as she pushes our way through the crowds of people everywhere. Stella orders the first round of drinks for the night, and we stand by the bar crowded with people who are waiting for their drinks. It doesn't take long before the bartender is walking towards us with whatever fruity drinks Stella ordered.

The girl bringing us our drinks seems nervous as she walks up to us. She sets the drinks down on the bar while I pass her some cash over the counter. She walks away to go get my change and Stella and I immediately get started on our drinks. I couldn't hear what Stella told the girl when she ordered the drinks, but it didn't take long for me to figure out that it was sex on the beach.

The young girl who looks no more than 22 comes back with my change.

"Thank you!" I yell over the loud music as she hands me my change. She goes to turn around and go back to making drinks before she changes her mind at the last second and leans over the counter.

"Can I get a picture with you?'' She seems like she was really nervous to ask or like she expected me to yell at her and turn her down.

"Of course!" The smile spreads across her face as she pulls her phone out of the apron tied around her waist.

Stella reaches out to take the phone from her and steps back a little bit so that she can get a clear picture of the two of us. I lean over the bar some while she does the same and Stella snaps the picture.

"Thank you so much! I watched your performance the other night at the VMA's! It was truly amazing!"

"Thank you so much. Here, put your number in my phone! I am opening on the Harry Styles tour, and I'd love to get you some tickets!"

"No way that is so exciting I'd love to be there!" I pass her my phone and she put her contact information in and hands it back to me. "Well, I better get back to work! Thank you so much!"

"Of course! Thank you for loving my music!" She smiles and goes back to doing her job.

I absolutely love it when fans ask for pictures and autographs. I know exactly what it's like to be on the other side of that and I love to make a difference in their day. I know it wasn't long ago that I was just like them, and I prefer to stay as humble as possible. None of this would be possible without them.