Just a joker out curse

(So warning time lines are not same as real life because it will not be good for sake of story . Some may be right like for example some gigs and as I said before I changed and made ther tour world tour because again it will be more interesting so al this if you were maybe confused and story is happening in start of March thank you and enjoy the chapter)

3 days later
I hang out a lot with bojan last couple of days. I was hanging out with other boys to and got to know nace and jure better. Nace is just a sweetheart and jure he is so lovely to. I was having fun with them and now it was 1 day before the tour started. I was not planning to hang out with anyone today due to the fact that everyone was packing and preparing for the trip. It was 1. March and tomorrow we are leaving for the first gig . Our plane leaves at four in the morning and flight is just around 3 hours and 10 minutes. As if all goes well guys are supposed to have a sound check at 8 and everything is showing that way...

Later that day....

It was around 7pm and i got a call from Bojan.

"Hey" I said
"Hey " he said and I could hear sometimes was wrong.
" our flight got cancelled " he said
"Shit. Did you find anything yet?" I said now knowing what was going on with him.
"Sooo... no" I could hear bojan saying.
"The first possible flight is at 8am but as you know we have a sound check at that time " he added . I don't remember hearing bojan this nervous before. And if I'm honest I was really nervous to. But I still tryed to calm him down.

"Are you guys at yours apartment?" I asked
" Umh why?" He answered
"Don't worry I will come of course if you don't mind and we will figure something out." I said
"No of course not. Ah not like that .. ah I wanted to say you can come over and thank you " bojan stumbled over his words
" I will be there in 10 minutes " I added before we said quick goodbyes and I hang up.
I quickly got dressed in some clothes that were not pijamas and started to walk towards their apartment.
I was standing in front of the building when I realised that I never bean here and that I don't have an idea in which apartment they are so I quickly grabbed my phone and texted bojan

Bojči
I'm here and what is                         your apartment number
Oh shut sorry
I forgot to tell
you it's 21c

"Hello come in " I was greeted by nace.
" hi" I said and walked in . Even though they live here for such a short period of time they really decorated it nice.
I saw other guys sitting on a couch next to a coffee table. So I went to them. I was quickly greeted by other guys.
I sited next to Bojan and we talked for about 20 minutes when I realised.
"Wait let me check something " I suddenly said and everyone started to look at me as I tipped on my phone
"Yess! " I almost screamed out. As guys looked at me with what look.
" so there is a plane in Birmingham with some empty seats it leves at 4 it's 3 hours to get there  so we need to leave in 2 hours but I think this is our last hope so if you all agree.." I said as smile this time not nervous but full of hope spread on Bojan's face.

" Zoe life saver that is perfect " bojan smiled. I made some calls and it was all planned out by 8. I had everything ready in my apartment and bojan also packed already so we decided to go get my stuff here so we can all go when guys packed up everything.
We were driving true almost empty roads we were both silent but it was a comfortable silence.
We got in to my apartment and grabbed all my stuff it was not much so we needed to go up only once.
We put all stuff in to the back of the car.
Before I opened car doors to the passenger side I feel someone poking my shoulder. As I turn around I see Bojan standing in front of me.
" I just wanted to say thank you again. We probably wouldn't be able to do the gig without you." He said and I could feel his warm breath on my skin.
" I'm glad I got to help " I said and to this moment I don't think we did reallise how close we are standing. But we did move. In the darkness of the night I only barely saw his face but it was perfect. His lips looked so soft and I could feel his warmth in the air we both just stood there not inches apart staring at each other not saying a word. We both started to lean our heads closer and closer as our lips were almost touching when.... Bojan's phone started to rang. It was like we both have waken up from some kind of dream. As he answered and I could hear Kriss voice through the phone spiker . Lastly i hear Bojan saying " yes okay we are coming " before I decided to go and sit in to the car.
Bojan walks around the car and sits in his seat.
" they are ready to go " he says and I just noded and car was silent again but this time I could here awkwardness in the silence. What would happen if Kris wouldn't call. We would kiss?it was just the moment right? God what would happen if we kissed. I can't fall for this man.. why ? I just can't. Or I shouldn't.

A/N
Hi hi it's been 13 days? Ups I'm so sorry. I had so much going on and didn't have time to write. Hope you enjoy the chapter it more meh one but still!!! Also I want some Wattpad friends so if you want to be my ig is maja.struc890
Ily and have a great week
Byeee byeee
MS
Words: 1053