O no

"Listen Zoe I got your letter and..." jack said and stopped for a moment. Okey so where can I start to look for a job I thought to myself.
"You did ?" I said wanting to be over with this.
" umh and I ... I want to tell you.." he seems nervous why is he nervous . I just sat there accepting my fate.
" You are lovely and everything but I'm ....Im gay " he said and it looked like something dropped of his chest. I didn't know what to say I felt bad he looked at me like he owned me an apology but he doesn't . I was just looking at him shocked not about the fact he is gay okey a little bit but more about the fact i didn't lose my job .jet
" I'm sorry " he continued
" no no you don't have to apologise. I'm so sorry for letter I have to tell something too ."
I said as he looked at me with relief.
" I have this thing when I write letters for my crushes ...um"
"I'm flattered " he laughed
" no offence you were my crush for first week more when I was drunk don't get me wrong it went away fast um and you are lovely don't get me started and it's not like it seams the letter should never be send. Somebody took them and send them and we ended up here." I said nervous as never before.

" not offended" he stated "and o shit I'm sorry for that and tell me to stop if I'm over stepping our boundaries but can I ask how many there are?" He said kinda surprised
" I'm sorry I should not ask that " he said fast after last sentence
" no no it's okey there are 5" I said
We talked about everything for an hour I just feel like I could trust him you know. And he was so understanding and kind about everything.
" that is aful " he said after I told him about letters
" jeh so I'm not getting fired?" I asked smiling
" of course not if I'm honest you're letter was weard but lovely. An we can't aford to lose such an amazing worker . You are one of the most hard working ones " he said giving me a smile back. I just needed to hear that so I could finish all. my worries .
" o I almost forgot you remember about this thingy I was telling you about. " he asked excitedly
" yes the one you didn't want to tell me about " i softly laughed
" yes that one,  everything worked out and you are going to be ..." he continued laughing as he saw I was curious nervous and happy at same time.
" I know how you always wanted to become personal tour meneger and planer for a musician and our company just singed a contract with a band ." He stopped for a moment just to trigger me.
" Zoe you will be planer for a band that is going on a world tour.! There  people think you will be perfect fit for them " He yelled out. We got a lot of  dirty looks from people that were trying to do some work but I didn't care that was my dream since I was a little girl . I always loved music that is why I singed up for this job in the first place. First I wanted to be a musician but I suck at singing and playing instruments but then I found my passion in this.
" if you want to of course " jack joked  he clearly knew how much I wanted this .
" if I want? Jack that is my dream thank you you're the best " I said jumping out from my sit hugging him.
" so yes ?" He asked laughing as I sat back down . That was one of the best things in my life.
" yes yes hundred times yes " I said happy as I don't remember   I was in last 3 years.
" okey I need to go now I send you all information you have meeting with there bands meneger tomorrow you will love him he choose you . So band is coming to London in 2 days. You can show them aroud a bit. " he said as he stood up and started walking away
" and o you probably heard about them band name is Joker Out bye " and he was no where to be seen anymore
Why do this sound so familiar
"Joker out " i said out loud and I remembered
O shit no... he...

A/N
Hi I'm trying to write as much as possible I wanted to say this book was originally meant be connected  with Eurovision but as they announced tour (I know is not world tour but it will be for the  story )  I decided I wanted to write about that since is more fresh.
Hope you enjoy it . Bye bye
With love MS
Also are any of you planing on attendingnext year's tour?
Words: 826