Boss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,
I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how much you mean to me

I feel incredibly lucky to have you by my side. You're not just my boss, but also my friend. Our connection is something truly special, and I cherish every moment we spend together.

Thank you for being the amazing person that you are. Your love and support mean the world to me. I look forward to many more adventures and laughter-filled moments with you. Jack you are really special to me and I love you with all my heart.

With all my love
Zoe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God I'm stupid . I wrote this letter last year like  one week in the job and me and jack really connected on friends level of course . If I honest I had a little bit to much to drink when I wrote this Even though he is my boss he normally doesn't act like one he is always so friendly but we are still on profesional . Yes I had a crush on him but it got away fast I don't know why but I didn't feel like more than friends anymore . I'm glad if it didn't working with him would be living hell.

It was my last day off and I didn't do anything. I was laying on my bed watching Netflix when my phone which I had forgotten in kitchen started to ring. I started to walk towards it when I saw name on it JACK R.
O no this can't be happening no . But I had to pick it up.

On phone call with Jack
"Hey..."  I said nervously
" hello Zoe  we need to talk as soon as possible you free in an hour ?" His voice said
" I think soo" I said and my heart sank
" good I'll send you location "  he said I could not read any emotion from his voice
" right good bye " I said and hang up the phone
   Phon call ended

Only dark thoughts were in my head. What would happen . I'm getting fired. Who would want me in this industry . I never mentioned but I'm partly colour blind ye colour blind you don't know how hard was to get that job.Who would want me to work for them after this. What would I do . What if I don't get another job. I'll lose my apartment and I ....

I took a long cold shower . I need it I was smelling like shit and I needed to clear my mind. I got ready and started to walk to the location he send me . It was near me only 10 min away. It was a coffee shop where we would a lot of times collect or stuff or work becouse it had great place for business meetings and stuff like that. I was now in front of it I couldn't open the door I was to scared . My life is probably and practically ruined. I got in after 5.minutes. I saw Jack and he looked at me . No he saw me now I can't run away anymore. I slowly walked towards him.
" good afternoon "he said with out colour in his voice
"Good afternoon " I hardly said felling like something was blocking my throat it was a fear
Jack cleared his throat.
" listen Zoe I got your letter and...."
My heart stopped beating for what it feels like 100 times in past couple of days.

A/N
Hii I didn't profread this so there are probably millions of mistakes so sorry for that. I got obsessed with this streamer and he is colouring blind so i wanted to put part in this fanfic cause i got a lot of ideas for upcoming chapters. Bye bye
If you read this ily
MS
Words: 630