Hey blue

It was really late when I came home . I took my shoes off and just laid on the bed as I got messages.
Bojci
Hi Zoe

Wait is this still your number
It's been to much time

                                                    Who's Zoe?

O shit I'm sorry wrong number

                              Wait it's me bojan I'm kidding
I hate you
                                                           No you don't:)
Okay just checking
Good night Zoey see you tomorrow ❤️
                                                      Good night Bojci

I was putting my phone on my nightstand as I realised. Was that a heart .i double checked and yes it fricking was . I'm overthinking it means nothing he is just nice right RIGHT?
Some times I think that man do that on purpose so  I can't sleep. And I couldn't sleep After some time I decided to call one of my best friends Nick.  He's a man he would know what to do. We meet when I lived in Texas. So fun fact about my family is that we moved a lot I lived in 7 different countries . But I was originally from where I live now so London. I never really maked friends because we moved a lot but Nick and I stayed close no matter me moving.  He did move to Florida with his friend  but that is not the point. We didn't speak for week because there was so much happening in both our lifes.

                       On the FaceTime with:
                              Nick 🧑‍🚀
"Hey Blue!"  Nick said and waived in to the phone. He called me blue since we meet so since middle school . It kinda triggers me at first because reason for that nickname was fact I was partly colourblind so Blue was my favourite and only colour I could fully see  he was dick and was making fun of me .

"Hii" I waived back

" wait . It's 5 o'clock here so it's 1 where you are           dude why you up so late.?" He said concern

"You know a lot happened last week." I said

" Bad or good?"

" for real idk so do  you remember Bojan" I started

" that singer guy you claimed you are not in love with but couldn't stop talking about , how could I forget " he mocked me

" okay bye I'll call someone else and that block button looks so good rn"

" no no I need to know now"

" stfu  and I'll tell you "

" okay okay go on "

( I'm too lazy to write everything again so basically she told him what happened )

... and now I can't sleep" I breathed again.

" o wow someone is in love" he said laughing

" no ! ... " I was interrupted bye  someone yelling from nicks phone.

" Clay shut the fuck up im on a call! " he yelled and in no second clay was waiving in the phone.
"Sup luser " he greeted me
" helllo dumbess "

" so Nick help me" I said ignoring clay

" what do you need help with?" Clay asked

" not like I'm gonna tell you ..." I said  but too late

"  that Slovenia guy " Nick said fast

"Bojan? Are you two finally together?" He asked

"Noo ... wait is it that obvious?"

" yes you in love " they both said at the same time

" I'm not in love. You are no help I need to go sleep bye "

" what you say blue byee"
                        Call ended

I'm not gonna survive tomorrow
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight hits  my face as I woke up . My alarm didn't go up yet . I look at my phone 6.30 . Me and bojan are suppose to be meeting at 7.30 .
I took a shower and started to get ready. I put on some black  jeans and white shirt with simple jacket.  I started to walk down my apartment to the coffee shop we are meeting in It was close and i went to it often. I sat down waiting for bojan to show up.i was really nervous and it was showing as nice old lady came to me and asked if I was okay.It was exactly 7:30 as I see bojan walking towards me. Something was weird he was wearing black pants and I asume a green or yellow shirt. He sat down as I see something in his hand . My heart sank as I see is a letter. More specifically my fucking letter.

" hi " he said
"Helllo" I said swallowing knot that was forming in my throat.
" Zoe listen I got your letter and I want to say ..."  he stopped for a moment
" I feel the same I love you Zoe I always did "
" really? " I ask but he doesn't answer he in fact don't let me continue . He leans over table softly grabbing by cheek. He leans more as our lips  meet. And we share a passionate kiss that non of us want to break. We kiss as I ...
I wake up .

A/N
Hi I didn't think this chapter would be written so fast but I just was . I don't know I feel so evil after ending this chapter . It for sure is something different and some new characters involved. I hope is not too complicated or. Something . If you know who this character are inspired from and you like them ily and please tell me if you do because I wanna know .if not that is totally cool is in fact totally diferent fandom still ily I just wanted to include it because why not . Have a great holidays and hope we will see each other soon.
Bye
MS
Words: ~900