6.

"Hey, Yvette

"Hey, Yvette..." Beyoncé said to her publicist with a smile that fainted once she saw her ex-husband.

He stood there in his custom Hermes suit, tailored by Bey's team. Looking and smelling like money. As much as she wanted to smack him in his face she couldn't. They always complimented one another so well.

"Hello, Shawn," Bey said, looking at him up and down.

He laughed and grabbed Beyoncé's hand to kiss it. "Hey, Ms.Knowles." he smiled. "You clean up nice."

"I would say the same for you but your whole look was courtesy of me."  Bey rolled her eyes and said snappingly.

"Mmmm..." Jay smirked and bit his lip. "I always loved your smart mouth, I'm sure Nicki is having a great time with it."

"Oh she is having a wonderful time with my mouth. Trust me!" Beyoncé snapped back.

Jay laughed again and exhaled. "Oh you came prepared? I see you gangsta my bad."

Beyoncé looked at him up and down and walked pass him not saying anything else.

"Aight Thu, for real tho... I know we ended things weird but I want to Make things right today. Who you date isn't my business, but if they make you happy I promise to stay out of your business. I just want you and the kids to feel loved and supported by me. And please...let's not cut up in front of Oprah, we're about to start filming." Jay said softly.

Beyoncé sucked her teeth and walked away, whipping her blonde tresses in Jay's face. "Whatever I'll believe it when I see it. let's just get this over with."

Yvette, Beyoncé's publicist, observed the tense exchange between the two exes and quickly intervened. "Alright, let's remember that we're here for a divorce interview, both of you. We need to maintain a professional demeanor," she reminded them.

Beyoncé took a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She knew this interview was an important step in moving on and closing this chapter of her life. As much as she wanted to let her anger and frustration show, she understood the value of maintaining her grace and poise.

Jay-Z nodded in agreement, realizing that Yvette was right. "You're right, Yvette. imma chill out.," he said, keeping his tone calm.

The three of them made their way to the interview set, where Oprah Winfrey was waiting for them. Beyoncé and Jay-Z took their places, sitting opposite each other. Yvette stood nearby, ready to assist and support her client through the interview.

Sitting down in front of Oprah, Beyoncé and Jay-Z exchanged a knowing glance, acknowledging that this interview was not just for the sake of their public image, but also for their closure. Oprah began with a question about the reasons behind their decision to divorce, and Beyoncé took a deep breath before responding.

"It has been a difficult journey for both of us," Bey started, her voice steady yet filled with emotion. "We've grown apart over the years, and it became clear to us that we both needed to find our paths."