𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

juniper walked down the hall with her friend. they had asked their teacher for a small bathroom break but mainly used it to walk the halls for about 5 minutes.

"skylar, we have to get back soon. mrs. brown said we are making mini cakes using the microwave and i don't want to miss it." juniper smiled at her friend, who was a couple strides ahead of her.

"yeah, let's finish this lap and then we will head back."

juniper nodded, her smile still on her face.

juniper donahue was what you would call the schools sweetheart. no other way to put.

her pretty smile and bright blue eyes were welcoming. her sweet laugh was calming. she was easy to talk to.

she was nice to everyone.

she could be friends with anyone and everyone.

but of course, some people didn't like her. juniper didn't care, however.

'you can't make everyone like you, so why try?' she would say.

her personality was bright and bubbly but relaxing and peaceful at the same time.

she looked at her reflection as she passed the trophy cases.

she was wearing a large, white knitted sweater with light blue, skinny jeans. she shoes were simple white, slip-on vans.

some would say basic but she liked it. she felt good wearing it.

as she peered into the trophy cases her attention was captured by a certain section.

her breath caught as she felt as if she was being pulled to this case. she slowly walked until she was directly in front of it, hand lightly touching the glass.

the case contained of a football, a jersey with the number 57, and a couple of pictures of another high school student.

she looked at his yearbook photo. his dark brown hair was neatly combed back. he had big brown eyes and a smile that made her smile.

another pictures was of him walking of a football field. his hair more messy as locks fell onto his forehead. he was in his football uniform and had his helmet in his hand. his arms were raised up and he had a huge smile on his face.

"sky." june called to her friend.

"hm?" she hummed as she walked backwards until reaching june.

"who's this?" juniper whispered.

"that's wally clark."

"oh, the stadium was named after him." juniper nodded and looked at his yearbook photo again.

"he's cute." she proclaimed, running a finger down the glass.

skylar let out a chuckle before sticking her hands into her pockets.

"he was a senior in that picture. i think our age, maybe a year older. he was the class of '84. he was killed during the homecoming game. from getting tackled."

"oh, that's awful. what a shame." june frowned.

"yeah... come on. let's go make your microwave cakes." skylar smiled, tugging on juniper's arm.