Chapter 1

"Within These Circumstances"

A never-ending cycle of waking up, preparing for my college, eating, sleep, repeat. Honestly, at some point in my life, I've truly realised that nothing is ever new.

But what gave me solace through it all was by reading novels in my room all alone. It gave me enough happiness to continue my borish life.

I've always daydreamed mostly every day of what it is like being inside in a novel world, and how amazing it would be if I was part of it.

*Sigh. "If life were exciting like these books, i would've been more obligated to live better, but instead, i have an examination tomorrow worth 50% of my grade, so i can't really miss it."

That night, I continued studying until....

"Wait, wait, woah, what~, what's going on? Why does the pages look soo blurry...?"

My 1 hour alarm that reminded me to always be awake started ringing....

! ! ! ! !

AHHHHHHHH MY HEAD IT HURTS.........

A white flash glowed before my eyes.

Ughhh, that was a troublesome headache.

When I finally started to feel better, I looked around and noticed.

Wait, something feels off? Why is my room suddenly so fancy?

I looked down at my skin and was flabbergasted.

Ahhh, why is my skin so smooth!, as of now, i should be looking like a dried fish woman who just drank their coffee so they can endure their overwork time. Wait! has the studying that passes the needed sleep made me delusional and crazy!

Ok, ok, let me calm down first and determine as to what situation am i in right know.

*breathe in..... *breathe out......

*looks around once more...

A there, its a mirror.

I stood up from the bed and went directly to the mirror. Upon the reflection of my face was finally shown, my eyes widened, I've realized, wait a damn minute..... Am I.........
The prestige Lady Cynthia Vae Dalaris! , known as the wicked lady of the story "Never Ending Love" and was labeled as a bitch in the comment section.

It really is her, this face, is really similar to the novel illustrations of the characters....

Never Ending love it was my first 10/10 novel that Ive ever rated in my life, thats why to me this story was not easily forgettable.

In the story Cynthia was described as a cruel woman who abuses her power as grand duchess to harm the female lead in any form possible, because, Cynthia was jelous of her that all of the import men in power were most interested in the heroine more, rather than her, and since she remained in higher position no one could really punish her, or call her out for her bad behavior.

Not until when the male lead, which is the crown prince, he became the emperor in the empire and he used his authority to strip down her title as grand duchess and tortured her as hard as how the heroine was treated.

Cynthias last word's before she died was "May all shape of calamity befall upon you." , which was an iconic line considering the novel didn't have a happy ending....

*knock *knock

A maid spoke, "Your Grace, may I come in?"

Huh.. oh ah..., "Yes, you may enter."

As the maid entered the room. She bowed and said. "Good morning your grace, a letter has arrived from the palace."

The palace?!, wait i wonder what chapter of the page am i in right now? Am i at page 1 or at page 30 where im already hurting the female lead.

"Ahh yes, thank you for bringing them to me."

The maid handed me the letter and i read it.

After finishing, i thought to myself, Hmm..., since i was invited in a debutante ball, it means...

My eyes was filled with excitement, I still havent committed a single crime against the heroine!

TO BE CONTINUED!