Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special

A/N: So...it's not a finale but to me, due to the ending of this. It is! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

The episode begins with a flashback, showing a giant stadium at the center of the Greed Ring where thousands of spectators are watching the stage at the front. Spotlights shine everywhere before green flames sprout at the stands.

"Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things greeeen! Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!" An announcer speaks off-screen.

A giant sign pops up from the stands and makes a spinning slot motion like a slot machine before it stops at a jackpot, revealing the name of the sign: Mammon. The scene switches to the spectators all cheering for the one demon to appear on stage. One of the spectators is the younger teenaged Blitzo and Fizzarolli before the fire accident. The boys were all screaming and they were making applause for the most popular figure in the Greed Ring.

"The sin you all looove most - Mammon, King of Greeeed!" The announcer cheered.

In a rockstar entrance scene, Mammon slides on stage with a guitar and pops up on stage with green flames and confetti bursting from behind him, wearing sunglasses.

"Heya, implings! How're you little [Not appropriate for YT nor this website] doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your..." An explosion occurs on scene before his face gets a close-up, "...shit lives!" Mammon smiled widely, "We have the young star, Sniper taking the stage tonight!!"

Like everyone else, Blitzo and Fizzarolli are having the time of their lives, screaming their lungs out.

"Mammon, Mammon, Mammon!" The Crowd cheers.

"Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool..." Mammon spins his guitar, "Shit for you 'ere tonight. But, first, how many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Although Mammon couldn't hear Blitzo and Fizzarolli screaming their lungs out, they excitedly raise their hands up, in hopes of getting picked by Man on himself.

"I do, I do!" Fizz cheered.

"Me, me, me, me, me!" Blitzo cheered.

"Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly clown pageant!" Mammon smirked.

Just as he was making the announcement, the camera scene pans out to reveal a giant sign behind Mammon that saids, 'Mammon's Super Fucking Rad as Shit Clown Pageant' before more explosions bombed on stage with fireworks and confetti.

"YEEEAAAHH!!" The crowd cheered.

Then the camera screenshot zooms in on Mammon up close.

"You know... Like one 'a them fucked up beauty contests, but for clowns, so it's better!" Mammon smirked.