Exes And Oohs

Third Person POV

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P Headquarters. Cut to the inside of the office with Moxxie holding his signature mug and Loona texting on her phone. (Y/N) was sitting on a desk, on her iPad. Moxxie looks around.

Moxxie softly claps twice, "You know, I checked the scale today." He inhales, "And it said I lost two pounds this week." He smiled.

"Congrats, Moxxy-Poxxy!" (Y/N) smiled happily as Moxxie blushed.

Loona looks at Moxxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, much to his annoyance.

"I. am not. FAT!" Moxxie yelled.

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily. Moxxie held (Y/N) close to protect her, like a sudden urge to protect her more.

Millie mumbling angrily, Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!" Millie growled.

Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the it disturbing Loona. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled 'Nut button!!' that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, 'Hi! I'm a Hooman!' then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her, disturbed.

Moxxie let go of (Y/N), "Millie, honey. Is everything okay?" Moxxie asked.

Millie hisses back at Moxxie in response, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.

"Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex." Millie's tail twitches.

"Ex's are the worst..." (Y/N) crossed her arms.

"Oh! Oh..." Moxxie looked down.

Millie retracts the knife, "He just kept going on about how he has money now, 'a bright future,' and 'a bigger cock.'..." Millie rolled her eyes.

"Ew..." (Y/N) seemed disgusted.

"Wait, what?" Moxxie questioned.

Millie raises her voice, "Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to..." Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration.

Blitzo enters the room on his phone shortly after. (Y/N) walked over to him.

"What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!" Blitzo yelled, kissing (Y/N) on the forehead.

"Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned..." Moxxie turned to Blitzo, feeling jealous.

Blitzo holds up a photo of two imps making out in horse suits.