The Harvest Moon Festival

Third Person POV

The scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stolas is heard. (Y/N) is eating a burger on Stolas' bed.

Stolas arms are tied up, "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early... I have an engagement this month on the full moon...But thank you for such consent..." He flirted.

Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

"When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about..." (Y/N) finishes the burger and sighed.

(Y/N) gets out a lighter to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes (Y/N)'s lighter from her and lights a cigarette.

"But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit?" (Y/N) questioned.

"As shocking as it may seem, Kitten, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself..." Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of (Y/N)'s horns and pinches her cheek before (Y/N) shoves him away.

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals..." Stolas held her on his lap, kissing her neck.

(Y/N) pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust.

"Wrath, huh? I think M & M are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.." (Y/N) shivers a bit.

Stolas sits up, moving his head up a bit, "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..." Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near (Y/N)'s chest, "...special access.." Stolas chuckles.

"Look, Blitzo stated that we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly..." (Y/N) looked away, feeling his touch, not reacting.

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year..." Stolas smiled.

"Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway." (Y/N) looked away.

Stolas talks in a baby-talk voice, "Aww, I'm sowwy Blitzy clients will have to wait..." He smiled.

(Y/N) waves a dismissive hand, "Oh, fuck his clients!" She rolled her eyes.

__________________________________________________________

Moxxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.